1. 1. Which one would you use and why?

• C6
    • Kamael
    • Gracia 1/2/Final/Epilogue
    • Freya
    • Goddess of Destruction
    • Hi 5
    • C4

If there was a friend of yours wanted to open a lineage 2 server, which chronicle would u suggest him to use?

Please keep it clean. If there is any problem, please pm me.

Thanks for your time!

Cant a GoD server be balanced, after a lot of work? (with C++ not java)

For now? Not, because no-one know how to set up GoD server. Need to know all the world of l2god. For now nobody know it.

For now? Not, because no-one know how to set up GoD server. Need to know all the world of l2god. For now nobody know it.

I see. Well then, how about a Freya? Can we create a well-balanced server without bugs? Always with C++ or C#.

If you have knowledge about freya chronicle, yes you can. In my opinion you will need ppl like developers who got knowledge about this chronicle ;).

Between Freya and C6, whitch one would u prefere? With a dev with you, or with your own knowlege. C6 is more balanced, but Freya has new things, like skills and items. Hard for me to deside.. :/

If I will choose I think I will take Interlude or High Five. Interlude cause it's (as I said) most balanced at this time and have the best support. But H5's very good. Russians support of this chronicle is so good. But i don't have knowledge about european developers who still with it.

it's mix of chronicles, of lineage 2. I mean it's better freya gone to low GoD. So why not? But many ppl want to play at old Interlude. So it's just your decission. If you have nice idea for server, knowledge about programming and l2, money, aren't coruppted, and you don't make server for cash, you can try ;).

You pretty much got like 2 or 3 options. Interlude, high 5, or Freya.

I suggest you NOT open a Interlude unless you truly put effort into it because every single day literally 6 or more Interludes with the exact same or really identical features are made. Yours will most likely be no different. The private server community is missing good Interludes, so try not to soil it even further.