[Help] with script account ID

Well, thread performed by the following questions as he sought information but I have not found anything on the internet. Maybe someone here can help me.

Doubts about the script

const

account=1;

procedure Init;

begin

end;

procedure Free;

begin

end;

begin

if FromServer then exit;

if pck[1]=#$08 then

begin

buf:=#$08;

WriteS('');

WriteD(account);

WriteD(0);

pck:=buf;

end;

I have been looking at a number of servers and I found GM accounts, but that happens? When you want to log char GM, after pressing the button to START logea and strip DISCONNECT FROM THE SERVER.

Does anyone know that this happens?

Also many accounts when one tries to connect, after entering username and password, throwing DISCONNECT.

Also a friend of mind had the same problem. On the other hand i could connect in any account using it. On what server did you try it?(c5)

Look..

It is so instant after press START

shot00000wd2.jpg

... emh. Have you tried with another account (a test account) that you have registred to the server? I hope for you that isn't an IP ban...

It's only an idea...

Yes, i try with many accounts created by me.

Also a friend of mind had the same problem. On the other hand i could connect in any account using it. On what server did you try it?(c5)

The server is  Interlude Client L2OFF.

This occurs only with GM ACCOUNTS .... i dont know why...

He sought information on the Internet a lot and I think I have located the problem.

In a file. Ini there is a line called "checkbuilder IP," which is a value of "1" which makes TRUE, FALSE must be put in order not filter all IP account privileges and builder log leave the char.

The problem is that this obviously is on file server making it impossible to gain access ...

Any thoughts on how to evade this?

He sought information on the Internet a lot and I think I have located the problem.

In a file. Ini there is a line called "checkbuilder IP," which is a value of "1" which makes TRUE, FALSE must be put in order not filter all IP account privileges and builder log leave the char.

The problem is that this obviously is on file server making it impossible to gain access ...

Any thoughts on how to evade this?

man, that ip checker is from ServerSide to Client... So you can't modify it.

Btw

does this script works in C4?