[HOW TO] Earn 50€ on PayPal !(Repeatable)

No no,if you're out of points,they'll give you more tommorow.Check your pm box.I've messaged you.

Ok.Shouldn't have bet that much for football match,football's so unpredictable sport..

Edit :

I'm done with the points and i've just requested the coupon for the 50€ on paypal.I'm waiting for a reply from them regarding the pay out.I'll post my own payment proof once they send me.

N0FQ7.jpg

Let me know if anyone else wants the method.If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me.

Good luck to the people who are still betting!

Edit :

I'm done with the points and i've just requested the coupon for the 50€ on paypal.I'm waiting for a reply from them regarding the pay out.I'll post my own payment proof once they send me.

N0FQ7.jpg

Let me know if anyone else wants the method.If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me.

Good luck to the people who are still betting!

So, you reached the 6.250.000 and spent them all for the 50€?

If I were you, I'd keep betting till 7.5kk and then I would redeem it.

So, you reached the 6.250.000 and spent them all for the 50€?

If I were you, I'd keep betting till 7.5kk and then I would redeem it.

It's the same because they get all of your points once you request a prize.Anyway,i'll be given 25.000 tommorow since i'm out of points and i'll be earning from the referrals too.

It's the same because they get all of your points once you request a prize.Anyway,i'll be given 25.000 tommorow since i'm out of points and i'll be earning from the referrals too.

Wut? oO

So, if I have 10kk and I request 50 euros on my paypal, they will get all of my points? lol

Wut? oO

So, if I have 10kk and I request 50 euros on my paypal, they will get all of my points? lol

yes

Yes,i didn't know that too.Just collect the specific a m o u n t of points that the prize needs.