[WTS] L2Desire - Interlude

1zeik2f.png

Sorry to a long time to wait

Here you can check some minor updates

In my opinion there is a lot of worst pack than this, and also my small team add very good securities ex lameguard, more advanced prot for ddos at linux, prot for brute force and some unique features, also we fix many issues from sigmo thank you reporters.. Personally i don't have a time to continue my developing adventure so the price is realy low for that amout of time to make this.. Actualy one server working with that files and have ~400 online so..

By purchasing our services/files you agree to our rules (you can find them at our forum)

Any questions go to msn, don't spam this topic

24wxai8.png

• working siege
  • working ch siege
  • working fortress(optional)
  • working skills
  • working olympiad
  • working zones
  • working bosses/granbosses

READ MORE HERE

25879g5.png

23t4med.png

l2desirel2@gmail.com

20qkp53.png

14cbqs7.png2s76nwh.png

Compiled: 20

Source: 30

l2j-sigmo nothing changed.

Also warehouse isn't yours it's mine and i dont remember if i gave it to you.

I Saw on your forum customs mods and i didnt see any difference between l2j-simo and l2j-desire.

gl

I won't suggest to anyone to buy this pack. Everyone knows the history of sigmo 1 month project. After he took the money, he stopped the updates.

I won't suggest to anyone to buy this pack. Everyone knows the history of sigmo 1 month project. After he took the money, he stopped the updates.

100% + Sigmo Epic Fail Pack!

http://nk.webatu.com/desireforum/index.php?topic=41.msg46#new

made from me and anarchy aka l2mods team kk

Why only this? Everything else(half of them at least) found them on l2jfrozen custom share board.

I said i just sell pack and don't promise updates, read before comment spamer.

you can find l2desire source for free (is shared in l2j section) so if anyone pays you he must be very very idiot

This shared? is 45 rev and really bugged.

Guys if you don't test don't spam here. Thanks

I said i just sell pack and don't promise updates, read before comment spamer.

Yes I am a spammer report me if you can. Now what? You create a new project because you need money right? No One's gonna buy it.

Guys if you don't test don't spam here. Thanks

To test what? You want from us to buy your project just to test your shared things? We won't make that mistake again.