lock

K4rMa

Just wondering ...

Imagine that i will be online ONLY in protypers from 19:00 to 24:00 . (5 hours) . Average per word : 0.00111 . I am typing in an average of 3.5 seconds .

So.

3.5-0.00111

18000(5 hours in seconds) - x

19.98/3.5 = 3.5x/3.5

x=5.7€

5.7/5 hours work is 1.14 per hour.

Just wondering ...

Imagine that i will be online ONLY in protypers from 19:00 to 24:00 . (5 hours) . Average per word : 0.00111 . I am typing in an average of 3.5 seconds .

So.

3.5-0.00111

18000(5 hours in seconds) - x

19.98/3.5 = 3.5x/3.5

x=5.7€

5.7/5 hours work is 1.14 per hour.

Most of us got that results. It's about 1 dollar per hour.

Most of us got that results. It's about 1 dollar per hour.

Just realised that you dont have to put Capitals ;).. So average typing is in about 2.8-3 , cool :D

Just realised that you dont have to put Capitals ;).. So average typing is in about 2.8-3 , cool :D

Yeap.

Well, i typed 3 words like "sadasdsd" and they got them as incorrect.

Also, tried to type like that.

For example:

Image shows-> Maxcheaters

I type-> mchgaters

It also takes it as correct.

This is a bit stupid ... Im writing in about 2-5 sec and sometimes there isnt any image and I click refresh for 4 time and it kick me. WTF? I was kicked already like 5 times ...

This is a bit stupid ... Im writing in about 2-5 sec and sometimes there isnt any image and I click refresh for 4 time and it kick me. WTF? I was kicked already like 5 times ...

Me too, 2 times in 3 mins..

Ehm , although you can make money , its a bit boring typing for an hour without a stop :P

I have idea to type like this 300, some hours later, 300 again, hour later 400. I will write when is best time for it.