Lineage 2 Private Servers

Rasul93

Hello,

since 2012 I am very sad about Lineage 2 Private Servers, all L2 Private Servers are dead!

NcSoft killed them, everyone is now playing on Goddesse of Destruction. That makes me very sad.

"I remember, it was so nice to play in high rate server if was bored of leveling on low rate."

Why I opened this topic?

Because to know what you guys think about it.

bb old times...

Don't think the above is true.

Low rates are still popular with those who do not like GoD. There is generally a playerbase of around 4k divided between those servers. And L2 was free on l2.ru and it wasn't GoD. Not a lot of people went to play free L2 just right off the bat.

High rates are dumb nowadays. If you don't see the pattern between them - you'd be dumb as well.

They are all the same with irrelevant variations of rates.

GoD didn't destroy L2. Dumb admins and kids did.

There is generally a playerbase of around 4k divided between those servers.

Seriously where do u get these numbers, i like it when tards just pull random numbers outta their ass like they know something

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think the above is true.

Low rates are still popular with those who do not like GoD. There is generally a playerbase of around 4k divided between those servers. And L2 was free on l2.ru and it wasn't GoD. Not a lot of people went to play free L2 just right off the bat.

High rates are dumb nowadays. If you don't see the pattern between them - you'd be dumb as well.

They are all the same with irrelevant variations of rates.

GoD didn't destroy L2. Dumb admins and kids did.

I agree with you.

• 3 weeks later...

IMO , nowadays that everyone can start his own lets call it "Lineage 2" servers with digimon items and pokemon skills or a failed datapack  and ALL the same features IT IS A FAILURE and YES I STRONGLY AGREE with what NcSoft did , MADE L2 F2P ! I'm sick of all the names : L2BlaBlaBla(Best Private Server) Join Us! Vote Every 24 Hours  and the list goes on. GRATZ NcSoft

actually NC soft figured out the ammount of money they were losing to bad quality servers and did a master move in turn L2 GOD F2P

now they have much more players , killed the private and are still earning tons of money, people is having fun with quality gameplay

but I wish that was made for Interlude and Kamaels never existed...

if there is a reason to private servers stay alive , this reason is named INTERLUDE

as many doesnt like Kamael and its chronicles, Interlude is a favourite among thousands

Not all of them are dead but private servers will slowly disappear from the scene. There are few that spam a lot lately, trying so desperately to get more players (aria ....) but their fate is sealed.

There is still lots of room for good private servers which are very rare. Official files+a original idea will bring a good amount of players to a private server (1-2k) regardless of rate.