[Rate]Doctor House (Terminator)

Hello guys, i want to show you picture with you doctor house like terminator, i hope you like it :P

dr_house_folder_by_fixxhetfield-d314lflw.pngdr_house_folder_by_fixxhetfield-d34lflw.png

Now                                                                      Before

Is not a big deal but the picture was made only for fun, If you want psd or something pm me or write here.

Plz rate the picture 1/10, thanks seRiousLy.

Well i think this thing on eye is ok but the other 2 things look like cartoons .. you must fix them ... One 6/10 from me (And i am waiting you to fix it) !

Well i think this thing on eye is ok but the other 2 things look like cartoons .. you must fix them ... One 6/10 from me (And i am waiting you to fix it) !

thank you, will be fixed soon.

Hmm ok my opinion for this the piece of that black thing near the mouth I think its placed wrong I mean not there you can put it a little bit up from mouth the eye thing is ok. From the other side the right in his face is fine too so the only annoying thing for me is the left one near the mouth I think its a little bit wrong placement.