[TURN 2$ IN 500$] ANOTHER LEGIT WAY FROM K4RMA! (GET YOUR ASS IN)

I cant understand how it works . You pay 2.40 , 2 goes for referrals . Then how much does referral makes you?

You pay 2.40 $ to upgrade your membership.

0.40$ goes to site.

2$ goes for the referral that u register for.

And then u bring ppl and u get 2$ each time someone joins...

simple, isnt it? :)

Now, if you join under my name i will take 2$ the 0.40 $ will go to site.. from you and i will return the 0.70$ back. (That's my nice offer.)  (It isnt like Neobux, u have only direct referrals, unlimited!)

registered- paid , waiting back my 0.7 (pavlos_001@yahoo.gr)

Done, instant!

you have sent $0.70 USD to pavlos pavlos.

Another succesfull deal! Who is next?

Lol i thought that i would get 2€ for every member that just registered . Do they have to upgrade? If this is it , i just lost 2.40 >.>

I explain it clearly at my first post! Yes, they have to upgrade this is how it works. They are not 2.40$ i send u the 0.70 back... and it's up to you if u let your membership expire without doing anything. Think clearly and raise up your advertising abilities.. and u will succeed! Good luck! :)

No chance since i'm not using paypal account.

I have one with fake name/blabla,so i can't get upgrade :P.

Anyway seems pretty easy and usefull.

Good summer k4rma.

No chance since i'm not using paypal account.

I have one with fake name/blabla,so i can't get upgrade :P.

Anyway seems pretty easy and usefull.

Good summer k4rma.

You can purchase it with unverified paypal, also they pay at unverified paypal too.  (I'm unverified!)

Thanks

You can purchase it with unverified paypal, also they pay at unverified paypal too.  (I'm unverified!)

Thanks

How i will be able to put 2$ on paypal since i am not verified? to give them for upgrade

How i will be able to put 2$ on paypal since i am not verified? to give them for upgrade

I had from Neobux some extra dollars :D So i tried it!

Well 2$ is not even 2euro, someone could send u and u will send him back as soon as u get ur first referral. 2$ could turn to an amazing number.... just for 2$ :D It needs good advertising skills!