Server concept (added flowchart thing)

Unfortunately the best thing I ever coded was an expression for a robotic arm...lol.

The folk from L2jsaver have done loads of things. Like the custom UI interface for gear enchants used on L2retro. The achievements and battlepoints thing that gave players advancements regardless of their PvP score for example.

They could definitely do something like this.

And Nexus events have sexy UIs and solid events. It's just that they do very specific tasks that admins ask them and they turn out in bugs sometimes.

JStar from Pandora faction server made an event engine very similar to this.

But it still allowed players to level indefinitely and it became imbalanced.

As far as functionality - it worked flawlessly. To bad everyone raged to have it taken down for a normal faction server.

I suggest attempting to contact jstar http://www.pandora-project.com/forums/ if you can

• 4 weeks later...

I don't get the point of that topic (sharing concept, giving the fact you can't even code it).

Added to that it looks like a simple event engine system, and you complicated the description a lot (both graphics and text is like trying to understand the Bible).

The game lobby could be partymatching system reworked, except that, nothing exceptional.

Well gl whatever (for dunno what) :P.

• 3 weeks later...