[L2j - Hi5] Exfire Reborn 27.1.2012

Edimaxxx

random player that should know that server that hasn't from start many ppl then sucks

reasons:

1)when 50 ppl play for 1 week they become too OP for news

2)not enough ppl to fight for rb's or make clans

3)bad advertising (no one know you in world)

4)i didn't know who spam for 2012 and really i will mention that to admin of 2012 so he will announce not to do that again anywhere cause i really hate it

i am objective for everything even when my mother is wrong she gonna be my target

so continue support this fail server no care anymore

not gonna bump this server

GN

Server had around 300 ppl, half of em leave, cuz of shitty spam about bs like they are supporting etc etc, next spam on ur shitty server.Anyway why u talking about that ? Nothing new all what i already know.So thats why i leave....Are u drunk ?

3)bad advertising (no one know you in world) wooooot ? :D

4)"I didnt know who spam for 2012."So what do u think, i know it ? Kidding right ? :D Well from what i saw u r objective of mockers on pmfun.So ur stone face here is ridiculous.But i dont care even about one of this servers, so no more drama.

Told ya it would fail (and there never were 300 players online, max first day i saw in site was 106 at rush hour, then it went to 85 next day and then you removed the count from the site. )...

Now can you tell me who from l2junited you are as a reward for my prediction ? Cause there's a more serious issue here, which is some people capitalizing L2J for their own needs while they have private packs ... And there's lot of discussion in that matter ...

What we can sum it up as , is : Open source terrorism.

Told ya it would fail (and there never were 300 players online, max first day i saw in site was 106 at rush hour, then it went to 85 next day and then you removed the count from the site. )...

Now can you tell me who from l2junited you are as a reward for my prediction ? Cause there's a more serious issue here, which is some people capitalizing L2J for their own needs while they have private packs ... And there's lot of discussion in that matter ...

What we can sum it up as , is : Open source terrorism.

Someone is crying because can't have that files. QQ QQ QQ ;)

Some1 is idiot and trying to make me laugh ? :D You should try some hits with head to wall...

Btw: I'm not jude like you xD

I am not trying to make you laugh, I'm trying to explain your behaviour. And dude, dont advise me what should I do, please :-D