Kings of Europe.

NasDad*

I've watched only one game of CLG.eu, but I can say this...

First of all, the only players I knew already were Wickd (solo top) and Snoopeh (jungle)

Wickd is a player I always liked to watch. He is very good and often comes up with innovative ideas.

Snoopeh is imo a very mediocre jungler for that level of play.

Their mid AP carry failed hard at the game I saw, but I think he just had a bad game. I mean he showed a few signs of a "pro" player, like some awesome reflex dodges and stuff.

Their bot was just bad. It left me with a very dissapointing impression.

Of course, it was just A SINGLE game, and I might be very wrong. However, don't be so sure and say that M5 will crash everyone with so much confidence. They're a team that is new to the competitive scene but uses some brand new tactics that seem to be effective. Wait till everyone adopts to their gameplay. This is what happened to Fnatic. They changed the meta at Dreamhack and when everyone adopted that gameplay the downfall began.

Of course, it was just A SINGLE game, and I might be very wrong. However, don't be so sure and say that M5 will crash everyone with so much confidence. They're a team that is new to the competitive scene but uses some brand new tactics that seem to be effective. Wait till everyone adopts to their gameplay. This is what happened to Fnatic. They changed the meta at Dreamhack and when everyone adopted that gameplay the downfall began.

Well i dont disagree  with u when i watch  from this side..

But  I think  the gameplay of m5 will  continue to suprise us!

I think  u see the power of m5..Rofl are u sure??

The final official hour : today 19:30 (Greece,Romania,Turkey Time)

Or 18:30 GMT +1.