what is GoD, techno futuristic bullshit, thats what, not L2

MiShell

Actually L2 with god update became more interesting and much more enjoyable especially in pve.As Anima said all classes that were completely useless now with 4th class are amazing so game became more balanced.

When I saw that you said that gladi is OP,I stopped reading this...

Yeah sure maybe not a powerful class in you noobs opinions, im sure you all wear light armors nd put -STR dyes, gladi is maybe not complete OP, but its a beast if you actually know L2, unlike you GoD fans(OMGAH RETAIL FREE, GoD IZ BESTZZ)

Yeah sure maybe not a powerful class in you noobs opinions, im sure you all wear light armors nd put -STR dyes, gladi is maybe not complete OP, but its a beast if you actually know L2, unlike you GoD fans(OMGAH RETAIL FREE, GoD IZ BESTZZ)

Can you tell me honestly?

Are you pretending to be that non-factor in L2 so that we'll keep bumping your topic or you really think gladi is OP?

Also, can you explain me what's so hard about a piano class?

Like i corrected myself in my last post, gladi is not really OP, but in the right hands (not you) can be a powerful class, not so much in mass pvp but surely in small scale pvp, and is not a piano class, mages/daggers are piano which use 4 keys max, learn the real L2, stop with your GoD fascination, may aswell be playing WoW if you like GoD so much

Like i corrected myself in my last post, gladi is really OP, but in the right hands (not you) can be a powerful class, not so much in mass pvp but surely in small scale pvp, and is not a piano class, mages/daggers are piano which use 4 keys max, learn the real L2, stop with your GoD fascination, may aswell be playing WoW if you like GoD so much

Daggers and healers are the only classes in L2 that take some skill to play. Every player who has played with a factor clan in a real server knows that...

BTW ofc I'm talking about mass pvp. Mostly non-factors care about small scale pvps.

Also, dagger might be a piano class in your mana pots servers, but not on retail like ones where you have to use your skills wisely in order to make the most out of your Focus Death, Backstab etc skills.

P.S. FYI, Gracia has way more WoW influences than GoD. But how could you know if you play L2 since Hellbound? :/

Yes of course, because you dont have to pay 15$/month now, lolol, if you had to pay all u cheap b1tchs would be "god is stupid, noobs play god", but you play free now.so here you all are.. "fvck it l2 is free now, lots of ppl, WoW animations, I can pay $ for max enchants, its the best now!!"

if you think Goddess of Destruction is the best chronicle, your not a true L2 player

You don't decide whether one is a true player or not....Its PvP that decides it now go back and play your WowAge while im playing what you call REAL lineage... and thats Interlude.

I said mages, no healers, I know healers take decent skill, and daggers arent a problem and i dont play high rates or any server with mana bots/gmshops/gm buffers, if you were actually IN a factor clan(like u seem to be thinking) then you would know wtf a recharger is which is  necessary to pvp along side a dagger to be efficient, dagger is not a hard class, piano. If you want to play a class that takes skill, play Soulhound

Gracia more WoW-like? Every boss isnt instanced in Gracia, every skill after awakening doesnt fill your whole screen over excessively like GoD, Gracia doesnt have a bunch of kill this kill that run here run there quests (L2 was meant to be hardcore grind) like GoD does, Gracia doesnt have this bullshit bound items crap (oh wait, isnt that a WoW thing), Gracia doesnt have carebear war systems like GoD. I can go longer, but overall, everyone knows the truth, WoW was the most populated MMO(and its not dead atm), other companies jealous and tryin to clone in some ways or other

You don't decide whether one is a true player or not....Its PvP that decides it now go back and play your WowAge while im playing what you call REAL lineage... and thats Interlude.

Im not speaking about u or anyone but these GoD fans, Interlude is a good chronicle (much rather play than Goddess of Warcraft)