what is GoD, techno futuristic bullshit, thats what, not L2

MiShell

Lets rejoice and play the Lineage 2 we all know, the Gracia Final chronicle is the best one of all, this can be debated forever, Interlude vs GF, face it GF owns all.

A server is re-launching and its going to be LINEAGE 2, not techno robot armor bullshit like Innova and NCWest now, join L2Aria, lets play the game it was meant to be, LINEAGE 2!! :)

http://forum.l2.ariagaming.com/

Aria is not just some other server, it has the most professional staff you will find.

You most likely are using their files right now.

Fyyre

rndbit

Veskya

Lets rejoice and play the Lineage 2 we all know, the Gracia Final chronicle is the best one of all, this can be debated forever, Interlude vs GF, face it GF owns all.

A server is re-launching and its going to be LINEAGE 2, not techno robot armor bullshit like Innova and NCWest now, join L2Aria, lets play the game it was meant to be, LINEAGE 2!! :)

http://forum.l2.ariagaming.com/

God > Gracia in every aspect

Yes of course, because you dont have to pay 15$/month now, lolol, if you had to pay all u cheap b1tchs would be "god is stupid, noobs play god", but you play free now.so here you all are.. "fvck it l2 is free now, lots of ppl, WoW animations, I can pay $ for max enchants, its the best now!!"

if you think Goddess of Destruction is the best chronicle, your not a true L2 player

So you're saying that real Lineage 2 was when 40 % of classes were useless at mass pvp and pve was 100 % grind? k.

Its not the games fault you can't strategically play a class, instead of playing OP soulhounds and gladi's to feel like your pro.

Also all games are meant too have PvE, tard, wtf do you think you will be fighting for if there was no PvE? Uhh..your penis's? No, you PvP for farm spots, you PvP for raids, epics. WHOAAAA AMAZING huh?

I have to agree with the PvE part, that's how most epic PvP's are initiated, especially fighting for epics bosses.

Though GF isn't my most liked chronicle, it's not the most "balanced", but in a low rate aspect, its not that bad. High Five seems to be the most balanced these days. GoD..ehh..

Its not the games fault you can't strategically play a class, instead of playing OP soulhounds and gladi's to feel like your pro.

Also all games are meant too have PvE, tard, wtf do you think you will be fighting for if there was no PvE? Uhh..your penis's? No, you PvP for farm spots, you PvP for raids, epics. WHOAAAA AMAZING huh?

Gladi OP? k. Now I know what a true L2 player thinks about this game.

Gladi was one of the classes that were always useless in mass pvp. But it's not just gladi. Look at SE, WL, dwarves, Gracia's necro, PS etc etc. A few examples of the classes that noone used in mass pvp cause they could just set up parties with better supports, ranged DDs (archers + nukers) and melees with gap closers (daggers).

Can't really tell what's your point with that pve comment. Everyone knows that L2 used to be one of the least enjoyable games when it came to pve. Proof? Ever seen so many farm bots in any other game? Don't think so. Even a few free MMOs had better pve experience.

GoD is the most carebear ass shit in the world, it eliminates PKing completely and discourages PVP by instancing every -beep-ing boss and high-level area in the game (which i know started before GoD so don't start that shit), and they completely depreciated all content from level 1 to 75 including some of the best looking hunting areas i've seen in ANY game.

RIP Lineage2

27/4/04 - 30/11/11

When I saw that you said that gladi is OP,I stopped reading this...

GoD is the most carebear ass shit in the world, it eliminates PKing completely and discourages PVP by instancing every -beep-ing boss and high-level area in the game (which i know started before GoD so don't start that shit), and they completely depreciated all content from level 1 to 75 including some of the best looking hunting areas i've seen in ANY game.

RIP Lineage2

27/4/04 - 30/11/11

Can't get your point either. All epic bosses except from AQ and Orfen were instanced even before GoD.

PK system is ok. It just discourages angry kids that come from pvp servers to be annoying with their mages at low levels. At 76+ it's very easy to lose karma. (Took me 30 min to burn 3 k karma at lvl 81) Imo, NCsoft forsaw that after making L2 free it will be filled with retards from buggy high rate private servers and found a great way to send them back home.