[Share]Custom Vorpal Shoulder Pads by d0ds™ {Freya} - {UTX}

I am bored using the old Vorpal shoulder so I made a little modification to it..

Hope you will like it!

Preview

Download here

.zip password: d0dsky

The name of the texture is VorpalSholderByd0ds.Tex_002

Note: you need a little coordinate change from the Orc Female and Dwarf Female during adoption.

credits: all for me :)

are possible to insert system code beacuse i have a little problem to open the file for show name

you don't need to open the file. just copy this VorpalSholderByd0ds.Tex_002 and replace each 2 old shoulder pads.

good work my friend i like the shoulder but remind me dynasty heavy ... anyway i have days to work on this just waiting to get my client back :) keep the good work

yes its dynasty heavy shoulder, I change color to blend with vorpal breastplate and add lava thing.. :)

If you are about to paint something for the good choose one good model I suggest you one of the GoD armors. Choose normal & suitable colors and then sell your work. As some guys do. Only then it worths to paint all the classes.

If you are about to paint something for the good choose one good model I suggest you one of the GoD armors. Choose normal & suitable colors and then sell your work. As some guys do. Only then it worths to paint all the classes.

you have a point

but still Vorpal armor is still my favorite not the color of it, but the lava animation on it!

P. S. I think Vorpal Armors are the most sophisticated armor ever created by the NCSoft :)