[Sell] League of legends lvl 30 account.

MyOwnLife

Hello guys whats up...my name is chris and i am from greece...i am 18 years old and i want to sell my lol account (West Region) as soon as possible...reason: need money.The price of the account is 25 euro at least...account has 515 wins...+ skins that cost 10-20 euro.So if u are interested contact me.If you live in greece the trade can be from the same net...depends on your location. So here are some photos :) (Note: i have and the tristana+kayle+alistar free skins)  :

profl.jpg

chars.jpg

mordeskin.jpg

leeskin.jpg

wwskin.jpg

ap.jpg

454.jpg

121.jpg

elo?

low elo thats why the price is low bro :) solo Q is like 984 . In solo Queue there are many naabs and if they troll too the game is lost too fast :) ...so yea no more solo queue guys its fail!  :)

low elo thats why the price is low bro :) solo Q is like 984 . In solo Queue there are many naabs and if they troll too the game is lost too fast :) ...so yea no more solo queue guys its fail!  :)

well if you ask me the price is (very)high for such elo and with only 4 champions cost 6300 ;)

gl

[GR]Μόνο λεφτά θέλεις?

[GR] Ναι φίλε μου... αλλά αμα έχεις καμιά καλή προσφορά στείλε μου μήνυμα.

[EN]Guys if you think that you will make an account with that skins/champs/runes and you are not going to waste at least 20 euros i am sorry but i dont think so...At least it will be very hard...Imagine the hours you need to waste for lvl up...Your choice but i still believe my offer is at least good...The only prob is the Solo Queue on ranked...But the season 2 will finish soon and there are no other Ranked Queue.I am saying all those thinks with respect  so take it easy :)