Anti bot

GunarStillis

Question

I wanted to ask if someone can tell me how or if there any guide/ correct npc for that.

a monster, that will be with high def/hp.

when player attack it longer then 2 minutes,he get DC from game!!?

anyone has idea how to create one npc like that?

l2j Freya!

7 answers to this question

its a better idea to add a new monster. when the player attacks that monster it will force kick him. and add to l2attackable a single line to check if the attacked object is that npc then kick the player

just create a new custom npc, with the same properties from a hi lvl monster, increase his stats and name it like other mob in the area, the bot will hit it and die...

You can param bots to hit whatever you want, pickup particular items and not adenas, and more.

Added to that, such antibot about killing mobs is stupid as it doesn't correct any of following cases : buff/mana/heal bot.

When you can easily block L2w because it uses particular invisible words in normal chat, some bot system who uses packets must be blocked with systems such as Lameguard or CCP (or CCCP ? Don't rem exact name).

It means you must share a client patch to the client in order to connect, and still, you can bypass such protection (emulating).

There isn't real antibot system, from the moment you got client side stuff, it got vulnerabilities. Still it will block 80/90% of botters/PHX users.

You can param bots to hit whatever you want, pickup particular items and not adenas, and more.

Added to that, such antibot about killing mobs is stupid as it doesn't correct any of following cases : buff/mana/heal bot.

When you can easily block L2w because it uses particular invisible words in normal chat, some bot system who uses packets must be blocked with systems such as Lameguard or CCP (or CCCP ? Don't rem exact name).

It means you must share a client patch to the client in order to connect, and still, you can bypass such protection (emulating).

There isn't real antibot system, from the moment you got client side stuff, it got vulnerabilities. Still it will block 80/90% of botters/PHX users.

Well I guess thats what i needed to know,thnx for information :)