1. 1. What's your favorite FPS game

• Call of Duty (1,2 etc...)
    • Medal Of Honor(Airbone etc...)
    • F.E.A.R.
    • Far Cry
    • Other FPS game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

F.E.A.R scared the crap outa me i hate creepy kids. I think i got to like the church then that little bitch decided to chase me down the corridor and i was /unplug before i commit suicide rofl Seriously hated muchly.

COD i always hated cod the gameplay and looks never rocked my boat.

Quake2 Gloom was my first real FPS love, god that mod rocked so much id load it up if i had it :P

Quake2 Action I loved this mod too, it was all about the sniper rifle and with good anti bot on the main servers no cheaters could ruin the game.

Next i went to bf1942 it was seriouslly hot shit Only reason i stopped because vietnam came out and my clan migrated so i went with em.

Vietnam awesome gameplay, i was mortar man i could hit any spot on any map from the start locations insta gibb enemy team on the first bridge from their spawn we won so many league games on hue1968 :)

Now got tribes2 installed for nostalgia, Its crap i never play it just think about loading it up now and again. G.E.A.R.S looks awesome but the perpective pissed me off switching all the time and i hate consoles.

Bf2 was disapointing then their was that battlefield 2047? or some crap... wow that was a disaster huh they couldnt have got that more wrong.

Currently im looking for an FPS to play i dont care if its downloadable or if you have to buy it. Mainly i go for game play over looks. i like team work but sometimes u just cant be fuked and wana solo it so i need a game u can do both in. any suggestions in a pm If you care :)

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite FPS game must be CS or Cod 4, can't decide! I have had good memories with CS, so much fun! But CoD 4 not so much but it is pretty good game. So my favorite FPS game must be Cod 4 AND counter-strike 1,6 ( NOT source, screw that )

• 2 weeks later...