interlude [L2J] L2 Narsell

LineageNarsell

i have say to my leader too for server we will join all too ^^

the best clan/ally around ^^

i will not say name just we are around 100-150 ppl and many have the best respect who know l2 and are not kid,and many more like 1k war + they are crying every time xDDDD

First u need  to learn eng. (friendly)

Also best clan/ally ? TROLOLOLOLOLOLO

And show respect at pvp server? again TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

look dude im from russia,and i dont care to much for my eng,about respect of clan we are playing always mid/low rate,but narsell look awesome that why i wanna join with my clan.

look dude im from russia,and i dont care to much for my eng,about respect of clan we are playing always mid/low rate,but narsell look awesome that why i wanna join with my clan.

one good clan always stay at mid/low rate never go  at pvp server..

he dream alot, we wil see who will rules.

back2back 1st ... i saw you on many pvp servers like l2inflate and etc etc ..and your post's are find on all post's with pvp servers ....so stop telling bullsh1ts that u and ur clan play mid/low rate and u join this server caz u like the features :)) and te best clan/ally u can't find it even on Official ...and about the number " 100-150 " that don't make's ur clan/aly the best ...that makes just a big Zerg . gl hf at grand opening . cpL1337HeaVeN here

back2back 1st ... i saw you on many pvp servers like l2inflate and etc etc ..and your post's are find on all post's with pvp servers ....so stop telling bullsh1ts that u and ur clan play mid/low rate and u join this server caz u like the features :)) and te best clan/ally u can't find it even on Official ...and about the number " 100-150 " that don't make's ur clan/aly the best ...that makes just a big Zerg . gl hf at grand opening . cpL1337HeaVeN here

+1