Lineage II gaming

Phunk

Noob admins who killed the gameplay with lol custom augments...

Class arent balanced , Noobs cry and forum , gm try nerf some class but at the end he only **** them

Corrupted server ....

I think you are just owner of other server and talk shit.

I have played here and server is the best one that exist now, admins care, its very hard to find servers where gms are so active like here and server works just fine. stupid complains....

+ for this server! very good.  and over 1000 players at peek time...  :)

Very good PvP to for my clan.

Also the Community isn't helpfull as i waited for... I ask them where can i buy the starter items and i don't get any answer from anyone.... apffffffff....

Also the Community isn't helpfull as i waited for... I ask them where can i buy the starter items and i don't get any answer from anyone.... apffffffff....

Use the coupon's at carlo at GK  :) heh

Use the coupon's at carlo at GK  :) heh

Thank godness!!!, Thank you so much buddy, I would search how to get my items 20 minutes now.... apfffff..

Thank godness!!!, Thank you so much buddy, I would search how to get my items 20 minutes now.... apfffff..

Hahaha :P Also if you keep your eyes open this is in announce when join game  :D

btw what is your ingame name?

Hahaha :P Also if you keep your eyes open this is in announce when join game  :D

btw what is your ingame name?

As it is here in forum... Always using this name while i'm joining Mid Rate Servers.

Noob admins who killed the gameplay with lol custom augments...

Class arent balanced , Noobs cry and forum , gm try nerf some class but at the end he only **** them

Corrupted server ....

currput asshole gms

we know many server with normal auqments they dont live more then 1 -beep-th

Buddy try to decrease the unstuck from 5 minutes to few seconds... noone will wait 5 minutes to get back to main TOWN.... :S :S :S :S :S :S

we know many server with normal auqments they dont live more then 1 -beep-th

I was just thinking about it, its good they made something with augmetation, normaly they are almost useless, people not using hehe, people just cry because they die haha

Make Poll on forums Administrator will care :) and +1 not bad idea

also all can create topic with his new good ideas which can help server for more online

By the way i am dissapointed from your community buddy... When i was logged in and asked for help noone helps... that's a negative result... and noone will join if they will see that the members there aren't help newbies ....

I think you are just owner of other server and talk shit.

I have played here and server is the best one that exist now, admins care, its very hard to find servers where gms are so active like here and server works just fine. stupid complains....

+ for this server! very good.  and over 1000 players at peek time...  :)

Very good PvP to for my clan.

Im not server owner so stop think ....

let me explain u :

OLY restriction = +4 only .. after near 10 days of olympiad gm saw that ppls  joined with items ++++  and ofc he didnt reseted points .

GM prefer nerfing class that dont need and *** them than fix real bugs ....

After 2 week of server alive gm saw that bishop were able to solo farm in custom zone with reflect dmg bug ....  Ofc this BP got ton shit of all crystal / coins / .... with that bug

When u talk about some weird bug that need to be fixed , gm delete posts in forum ....

Actually All Epic Raid boss failed ...

Lol gm talking about his Mega custom bot protection ... he still didnt realise that ppls were able to bot since 1st day .....

If u played since the start u must see that clan leaving 1 by 1 ....

you will see in 1 month when server will be closed or server will have less than 300 ppls online ....

EDIT : Now the website / forum fail ...  lol