[Share] Lineage II custom updater

[glow=teal,2,300]Lineage II custom updater[/glow]

Hello, this is my first share on this site, hope you enjoy it.

Chroncicle

Originaly is made for freya chroncicle, but I have added .PSD and font files to make it fully customizable for your server or whatever.

Screenshot

previewhh.png

Download

Press here (Megaupload)

*It includes: All updater files + PSD file + Font

How to setup it:

Follow my guide here

Credits

All credits go to me

Looks like someone got pissed.

Thats has been funny. Maybe you think that I care what haters like you, that only reply post to say shit, say. So please, go out from my post and stop flaming here. Thanks in advice

Anyway, download is broken, there is no file extension.

Thanks for report, fixed.

PW: Dont make double post, go spam over here

I am hater. I hate to see credits stolen. But this was not my point and I didn't post for this reason. I posted to give you a chance to give proper credits.

Well, tell you 2 things:

* First one, dont think that because I have joined forum 5 hours ago (I forguet my other account details) I dont know about client developing, due Im sure I have more time than you here.

* Second one, if you think that those credits are not mine, try to search this files somewhere in the net cause I have done that this morning and is only shared in maxcheaters. Anyway, if you are so interested in this updater, I can show you the original PSD files where you can see all layers.

So I think you owe me an apology but btw, I dont need it to feel good.

If you insist...

http://lameguard.com/lameupdater.html and he is actually friend of mine so I care more.

The only thing you changed is the webpage included. So all the work you did here is to make a web page and change the path to it in the updater configs. I know because I use the same. That's a huge difference. You should mention that its not a custom updater but a custom design on LameUpdater. You should give proper credit.

You are new here, respected and understood. But already stealing people's work, that's a shame.

BTW, this has nothing to do with client development.

If you insist...

http://lameguard.com/lameupdater.html and he is actually friend of mine so I care more.

The only thing you changed is the webpage included. So all the work you did here is to make a web page and change the path to it in the updater configs. I know because I use the same. That's a huge difference. You should mention that its not a custom updater but a custom design on LameUpdater. You should give proper credit.

You are new here, respected and understood. But already stealing people's work, that's a shame.

BTW, this has nothing to do with client development.

Yes, thats consider client developing.

And, tell you that I have never seen that page (I dont even know what language is). So if you can show me a preview of your "friend" work I may consider that our updaters are similar, but I will never admit that MY WORK is ripped or copied.

EDIT: w8w8w8. You are saying that the updater.exe file is ripped? Because in that case updater.exe credits goes to Ncsoft due everybody got it in the L2 folder, I forget to tell that for haters like you.

EDIT 2: Check that screens please:

My UPD:

previewhh.png

Your friends one:

asdio.png

Oh ye ye, they are exactly exactly the same... Awesome!

Nothing more to say. If a mod want to remove that sh1t replies, is welcome.

• 4 weeks later...