[Suggestion] Custom Creatable Groups

Bleik

Hello.Here's an idea (dunno if it's achievable).

How about Custom Groups.It's a theory in which a member could create his own Custom Group on forum.And here are the advantages:

-Custom Userbar

-Custom Section into Custom Groups Board.

-The creator of the Group has Moderation privileges only into his Group's Section

-You could think some more.

Of course creating a Custom Group should cost a lot.Lets say..hmm..500 Euros?The price should be high so not everyone could create his own group.And mentain the rarity and the special status of creating a custom Group.

Custom Groups can be sold of course to other members if they're already created.The leader (can be multiple) of the Group should be able putting a password for his Group so people of his choise can join the Group.

You can of course add a few more ideas.But I think it's a great "money-incomming" and forum upgrading idea.

500 euro for that? No way dude. Personally I wouldn't even give 50.

If this  (which actually is) a popular forum then trust me, a few people would do that.But of course each group could have its theme.For example a group of hackers, designers, coders, middleman traders etc.

Not everyone could create his own group.The one who would create that, could make a profit out of it.For example he could ask for a fee before joining his group. ;)

maybe would be better if the groups was free to made them except of its cost... and as others said, noone will give 500 $ to make a group where is something usefull, on the other hand to make a group it's just like to have your fans/friends there...

I already answered to many people ofyou in my above post.You could make money out of creating a group simply by allowing members to join it (and have the Group Privileges) just by paying a small price.

@~Eternity™~ Of course I do.I've made 200Euros in less than 2 days through internet and yes, if there was such an option, I would have used that.