interlude [L2J] Lineage II Allstars

@Dorian

*SPECIAL OFFER STARTS FEBRUARY 25 to MARCH 25!*

L2 Allstars is offering new clans who joins us with...

10 Players: Clan lv 3, 3x S-Grade Armor Sets and 2x Epic Weapons (+0)

15 Players: clan lv 4, 5x S-Grade Armor Sets and 3x Epic Weapons (+0)

20 Players: Clan lv 5, 7x S-Grade Armor Sets and 3x Epic Weapons (+4)

30 or more Players: Clan lv 5, 10x S-Grade Armor Sets and 3x Epic Weapons (+4) and 1x Book of Regeneration

Clan leaders must take contact with Mayki or Dorian to make this "deal".

You can easily contact us via the forum or email us at: l2allstars.net@gmail.com

i have gained my char to 80lvl then i wanted to make this stacking sub... so... the bos :F thous two bosses are unreachable becous of few small clans with full grear and sub classes so i donated one item for sub so i can make good char wc/destro and maybe ninja the sub bos few more times but the passives dont stack... there is no info about that in features obviusly i should take de/ty sub so i pmed a gm so maybe he can remake my char or delete it and give back my coins but no... there is no such option so guys look out what subs are you taking

Alright so it's finally time to do the update.

This will take a while because we're adding a bunch of stuff into the main server so the server will be down and we have no ETA (we will how ever get it done tonight)

Here's a few of them, the rest can be seen in changelog.

Substack system has been renewed!

You can now only have the base stats of your base class.

How ever, if you create a retail subclass, and substack it, then you can switch base stats between them.

So be careful what class you substack on your "Main" class because that's the base stats your character will always have.

All substacks has been deleted, how ever everyone who was substack has gotten 1 or more (depending on how many substacks you had) book of regeneration in their inventory.

Antharas & Valakas are Fixed!

We have rebuilt Antharas and Valakas completely, they now work as they do on retail without any problems.

Protection added!

We have gotten new and awesome protection against any kind of bots & dualboxers.

You can now only run 2 clients per machine.

Dances/Songs, now 4 minutes!

We had a lot of people complaining about songs/dances so we figured we'll boost their durations 100%.

Achievement System!

A new cool feature for L2 Allstars, there is a new NPC in Giran that will give you rewards if you have what it takes for it, it might be a minimum of PvP points or perhaps you need to have become Noblesse in order to get the reward.

This will get players to PvP more and also make it easier to achieve Event Coins

AIO Buffers are now available!

We added AIO buffers since you can now only run 2 clients per machine.

AIO buffers costs 500 donation coins for 6 months.

AIO Buffers are characters with all buffs, dances, songs, chants etc. They also have customized durations,

Songs & Dances: 20 minuets.

Prophecy of Water/Wind/Fire, Blessing of Queen, Gift of Queen/Seraphim, Chant of Victory, Magnus' Chant: 6 minutes.

AIO buffers can not leave town or be teleported anywhere... basically all they can do is be in a party, and buff.

And many more fixes/changes/adds came with this update, please check the changelog for more information.

AIO Buffers are now available!

We added AIO buffers since you can now only run 2 clients per machine.

AIO buffers costs 500 donation coins for 6 months.

AIO Buffers are characters with all buffs, dances, songs, chants etc. They also have customized durations,

Songs & Dances: 20 minuets.

Prophecy of Water/Wind/Fire, Blessing of Queen, Gift of Queen/Seraphim, Chant of Victory, Magnus' Chant: 6 minutes.

AIO buffers can not leave town or be teleported anywhere... basically all they can do is be in a party, and buff.

lol.

economy sucks, gameplay is boring. customs.. dam dude you had an INCREDIBLE good conception but well, honestly you just failed it so miserably that I couldn't even imagine.

gl next time..

@down

Dorian, say w/e you want the economy system won't change and we know it. It would need a wipe if so and that's will be the nail in the coffin for your project.

r.i.p.

You think all servers had no problems during the first weeks?

The server isn't even 3 weeks old yet, and you say that it's already dead. Psychic?

We will start mass advertising in a few days, so no, i highly doubt that we're screwed.