[L2J] L2Goal

L2Goal Server

We are glad to announce you that our server will be opened in BETA MODE at 10th of February 20.00 GMT +1.

Server will stay on Beta mode for 7-10 days max and then depends on how the things will be we may set the server down for 1-2 days in order to fix some things that we might missed and you will have reported.

Our team would like to ask you ,if you find something to report this to us fast in order to fix it.At these days we might do many restarts cause of the fixes that's why we are opening as beta.

Moreover I would to request not to start bitching or crying about server if you find smt.Beta is Beta.You will report this and we will fix it.If you find smt.

Ofc beta testers (the guys who will join us here) will be rewarded with smt on Live server.(Don't worry.it won;t affect server's balance)

Stay tuned,Best are coming

L2Goal staff team.

We are glad to announce you that our server will be opened in BETA MODE at 10th of February 20.00 GMT +1.

Server will stay on Beta mode for 7-10 days max and then depends on how the things will be we may set the server down for 1-2 days in order to fix some things that we might missed and you will have reported.

Our team would like to ask you ,if you find something to report this to us fast in order to fix it.At these days we might do many restarts cause of the fixes that's why we are opening as beta.

Moreover I would to request not to start bitching or crying about server if you find smt.Beta is Beta.You will report this and we will fix it.If you find smt.

Ofc beta testers (the guys who will join us here) will be rewarded with smt on Live server.(Don't worry.it won;t affect server's balance)

Stay tuned,Best are coming

L2Goal staff team.

cant w8!!!

BUMP

we added a banner that when u click it is browses you to our website.Please this banner and put it as your tag in every forum,you might be or even in your facebook page.

For more info check the first post.

Stay tuned

www.l2goal.com

*NOTE:Remember that server is opening as beta on 10th February 20.00 GMT +1

you are more than welcome my friend.Please if you want to help us more take the banner we added at the frist post and put it as your main tag.

We appreciate for eveything that L2Goal users do for us.

Stay tuned

www.l2goal.com

L2 died ,i wanted to continue the server and also finish it maybe in half year or less ,but since it doesnt worth to spend that money for nothing... ,i would have less than 1000+ players instead having 4000-5000 like in begining of gracia final ,comparing with this kind of server is no comparation ,only lol servers left now ,all good developers of l2 and fashioners left ,hf with lineage 2 xD

better close your server ,you will waste your money for a death game with a death server with a death community ,better buy some candyes and something to eat  :-\

Better grow up a lil ?

WAITING  8) 8)

with Love Tectonic

better close your server ,you will waste your money for a death game with a death server with a death community ,better buy some candyes and something to eat  :-\

lol if u dont like L2 anymore why u spam in this section?if u believe private servers are dead go play off!if u believe l2 is dead gtfu of here and go play lol or w/e u want!no1 force u to play.

So ruthless ,so mean ,so evil , anyway about nexus engine ,i just needed it so i can sell it for everyone 4x cheaper than hnoke does ohoh ,well well ,i dont need it anymore since im rich already  ::)

rich in money poor in mind :/ go spam in other topic now!