[L2DC] RaidFight

nekys

Website is up and running. My monitors say that there was no downtime for the last 5 days (last weekend we had a motherboard failure and datacenter technicians screw everything up with the new MAC and routing).

800-1000 online most times.

hahahahahaha so you wish +++++ offline boxes ? are u retarded or what... sure lets have a server with 500 offline shops and 300 chars on, still having dualbox on that makes u a server with 150 cool assholes =)

ariasnoff strikes again, shut the fuck up for once Raidfight has been around for a long time and has respect, and most players want a fresh server, so obviously it wont grow fast. None of your posts are constructive. All you do is post bullshit on every servers thread to get a +1 post count to increase your little e-penis.

hahahahahaha so you wish +++++ offline boxes ? are u retarded or what... sure lets have a server with 500 offline shops and 300 chars on, still having dualbox on that makes u a server with 150 cool assholes =)

+1 :)

What i can say more than that .. RaidFight -> 150-200 max. online players and 50-60 active players.

Can't you imagine that with more offline shops there will be better economy, lower prices, more option and more players?

Are we still talking about Lineage II or ping-pong?

But I am very happy since the last week the daily peaks was 1000-1100 online.

Don't take me wrong, I do not take your opinion under consideration because you are nothing not because you are wrong.

I regret, that in time when i was able to play on low rates, couldn't play on server with admin like Nekys. many other pr0 guys for sure would have 2 wipes.

You are making something unusal in these days, thats why they all hate you, for not being like "others".

Keep going.

Well Nekys, actually u cant say that every dualbox its good for a server's economy... be serious... an offline shop with trash and garbage isnt good for economy, its good to fill your posts with nosense 1k online counter... its not weird even to think that most of thoose offline shops were maded by u, having in count that u are a fan of deserted servers with 500 offline shops maded by who knows who and even without knowing if thoose players allready left the server... keep it real bro and +1 for ur effort... and yes -1 for ur negligence...

Who spoke about dualbox? No one did. And the fact is that there are not many dualboxers on server. 90% does not dual box. And of course you won't believe me because you never played a low rate before.

Who spoke of offline shops with trash and garbage? Have you seen retail servers and how many stores they do have? Does that have anything to do with being offline or online (since bots exist), or you never played low rates before? The fact is that the time RaidFight had 4000 online, it also had 800 offline stores (which was 50% less than the same amount of stores on Teon retail, with the same total online at the same time period). So imagine what would happen if I had 800 offline stores: I would have 4000 online.

That non sense 1000 counter does have anything different to the same measurement of any server? All servers have stores (offline or not) and those stores DO MATTER to the server more than you can imagine, if you ever played low rates.

Other than that, I speak with facts and experience, you speak... I do not have that low level to name it. Keep spamming my topic with as much hate as you want, this is the best thing you can do for RaidFight and this is not sarcasm, you really help a lot.