[L2DC] RaidFight

nekys

Pfhahahahahahhahaa Only ur mind can tough that having 800 offline shops would make u have 4000 players online hahahahah like that would be a factible math rule .... 90% doesnt dualbox? sure... keeping in mind that 50% or more of it is a crappy offline shop... super duper offline shop with b grade and a grade trash.... or most of them with mats or another de-valuated price due of the death economy.... keep dreaming on your server's resurection.... BTW... where is your Bump !!!! :D

i make a bad choise to don't join on raid fight along time ago (i don't play here)

admin like you take care about server and don't wipe it for making money ecc. are only to take like a "hero"

[GR]Ax , o nekys pali natos petaxtike . EEE akoma perimenw ton dikigoro sou re , pou einai ? xa8ike mipos? .

Na mpw ligo na se laggaro oso den paei?

[GR]Ax , o nekys pali natos petaxtike . EEE akoma perimenw ton dikigoro sou re , pou einai ? xa8ike mipos? .

Na mpw ligo na se laggaro oso den paei?

Last time(s) I didn't bother to waste time for you since it was against my interests. What makes you think I will do it this time?