need some hacks/exploits for bluedragon interlude server

i play on BlueDragon server (l2off) and i need some help there

can sombody help me whit some bugs/haks/exploits to make gb and coins of luck super fast

its a pvp server 500 rates ( pvp my ass u must farm like crazy to get the best items 1-2 weeks) and all the best items cost super manny coins (see the prices: tatto=50 coins, shield 50 coins +100gb,masc 100coins, infiniti armor 500 blue codran seeds+150 coins, best weapon 500 blue codran seeds+100 gb), 1 coin=1kkk aa, 1 mob drops 5mils aa, 1 gb =1kkk adena, 1 mob drops 5 mils adena 1 blue codran seed every 30 mobs

and if u put the time neded to have all +30 it takes a fukking month (bless 99% chance if u make +30 from 0 u are lucky, at 16-19-25 it brakes and become +0 :( )

all the quests are out,manor manager don't works

and hlapex don't works here, for me anyway, u can try if u can, walker works but is not good on a HR server

if sombody can help me plss leave a coment here

the server is super cool, large comunity but the admin is to greedy , makes all super expensive so ppl must donate if they whana defeat his friend ho get all 4 free

pls help me so i can help my clan

Next time dont bold out your post please...

And what? You must farm 1-2 weeks? OMFG what a horrible timespan!

1-2 weeks is nothing... just deal with it...

PS. corrupted GMs suck but are everywhere it seems...

seriosly man for a server that whats to be a pvp server and a HR one to farm olmost 1 month is fukkt up, if i whana farm i go on dex or on oficial but here!!

i now that on every pvp servers the time obtaining the best items is max 2 days and then pvp pvp pvp like crazy, but here to farm so much time is really stupid

cuppacoffee tnx for the advise but this answer i can obtain from the sites forum to

u gays say that are the best cheater forum but when i askt for an advice nobody help me, it is sad

if sombody can help me whit some tips how to rezolve my problem it whill be nice, if not is no problem i go elswer

daca cineva ma poate rezolva, ma gasiti pe mess la adresa slkboy2002, platesc nu vreau pe gratis