www.gamerbb.net . Discuss/be informed about the upcoming games

Kiefer

What i've done it's called Ironydotcom

Thank you for the irony but it wasn't appropriate. It made you look like a fool for one more time. I know you don't like me, to be perfectly honest I don't like you too but this forum has nothing to do with our relationship and if you bother to give it a try, you will understand it by yourself.

- Kiefer.

Yes, of course. Can you post a screen of the problem here?

Screen not but this may help:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum.

I tried both ways to register and nothing,that's my problem.

Screen not but this may help:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum.

I tried both ways to register and nothing,that's my problem.

Welcome! :)

Your efforts and activity as well as support on this forum shall not be in vain.

I'd like to introduce you custom ranks you can achieve just by being an active part of this community.

Thus, as followed...

These are membergroups you are being promoted to automatically upon fullfilling certain requirements:

Expert Level I is the first level you can achieve.

Requirements: 

- minimum of 500 Posts

- 100 Reputation Points

Privileges: 

Access to a hidden Expert section, you will have the opportunity to see hidden staff polls concerning the forum’s features and take part in them. Also statical changes occur. For instance you now will have a bigger Inbox, be able to send more messages, you can have a bigger sized avatar (150x150), your Username color changes, you get a neat looking rank image.

We have a total of 3 levels right now. We will add new ones gradually as you progress.

So the higher your level, the more benefits you receive, the stronger your name color changes etc.

Later Level requirements will be posted on a later date.

NOTE: You can not purchase these. They are free for all and just exist to give you a goal.