interlude [L2J]L][Deus Interlude FREE PVP Is Online today 9/12/11 20:00 gmt +2

L2Deus

From high ls you get only CHANCE.From 200 ls i got only 8-9 chances.

kidding? xD from 10 high i got battle roar.. :PPPP

then from another 20 got bless the soul

i log on server... in 30 mins i bored... 1 clan kill you on farm zones.. all ppl got +16 stuff... the server is only Giran+2 farm zones.... thats not l2 someone plz make a real pvp server plz??

i log on server... in 30 mins i bored... 1 clan kill you on farm zones.. all ppl got +16 stuff... the server is only Giran+2 farm zones.... thats not l2 someone plz make a real pvp server plz??

Are you seriously ? you can have +16 items in 2 mins,finding a clan is so easy. (I was in RedArmy)

I have +16 stuffs but i left .

Are you seriously ? you can have +16 items in 2 mins,finding a clan is so easy. (I was in RedArmy)

I have +16 stuffs but i left .

pvp server not means 1 pvp/farm zone one spawn and start fight... this is why all server after 2 weeks closed.. server bored same things -> Nobless ->tp to farm zone ->start fight ->to village same things..!! "i just say my opinion"

Agree.Also fake online counter

Hahaha....dude @real go play real l2 :) and is not all to do with gear i agree but the server is way too easy.....and ppl can easily can get gear in 5 mins max..and what then? just pvp and pvp? and if ur alone..do you have any chance? as this server everyone is partying up.....bishops easily with + gear..are easy to kill? or difficult? Tell me...1 vs 9999999999....boring server...nothing to do....

Fake Counter?I guess you only watch PI and Giran then.God bless you.

I lost 40 oly points from titans and duelists y/day :D

Damn