[SHARE]L2Net Installer [Curently 392Beta3][Goddes Of Destruction suport]

djpliku

that guide is for w7... what about using windows xp? because in the part of loop-back adapter installation there is no option that says "add legacy hardware" in the device manager :S

but what about the guide... can u help me? because i don't know how to add the loop-back adapter in windows xp... D:

Open "Control Panel" and click on "Device Manager"

Once "Device Manager" is open, highlight "Network Adapters" then click the "Action" tab up the top and click "Add Legacy Hardware"

A setup wizard will open, Click the "Next" button until you reach a point were you have to select if you want to manually install the hardware or have it install automatically.

Select "Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)"

Scroll down the list until you see "Network Adapters", Click on it and then click next.

Select "Microsoft" as the manufacturer and "Microsoft Loopback Adapter" as the Network adapter. Click "Next" to finish the installation.

Open control panel and click on "Network and Sharing Center" and click the "Chance Adapter Settings" to the right. The loopback adapter you installed is most likely named "Local Area Connection 2". Right click the loopback adapter and click "Properties". Once the menu opens, click on "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" then click "Properties". Edit the settings.

Click "Ok" to apply the settings. DONE!.

(Host File)

Open "My Computer" and go to C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\HOSTS with notepad

add this line to the bottom of the file:

116.68.136.61 l2authd.lineage2.com

Save the file. DONE!.

(Configuring L2NET):

Extract the L2NET V391 BETA.RAR file that I have provided for you.

Double click the "L2NET.exe" to open L2NET

Once L2NET is open, click on "IG", and replace 127.0.0.1 with 116.68.136.61 then click "Listen"

Then you will be able to login to Lineage II and use L2NET.

( Thanks to Drastik )