Android - Game Diego [Opinions - Ideas]

I like it.

Yet again I think that the sounds combined are too high. The game sound should be lower 50% and the effects 20-25% lower. Also you should make the left-right touch pad to be working anywhere we touch on the left part of the screen like other android apps does :)

Works fine on android 4.0.3  / 4.1.A.0.562

ICS <3

Also when I'm using the home button the app is running in the background and I hear the music from the game

Sent from my Xperia Arc using Tapatalk 2

In menu or game play window? That's theoretically impossible, at least there was code responsible for stopping music while pressing home screen in menu, and while doing it in game mode, game is switched to pause scene where there isn't any music, strange, but on android everything is possible, so many different devices, and OS fragmentation :/

Thanks!

WoW!I like it.

I cant download alpha version directly on my Xperia X8 !wtf ;)

Also

¤I think it would be way better if left button was  left and right button was right .

¤Player(Diego) graphics should be better :)

WoW!I like it.

I cant download alpha version directly on my Xperia X8 !wtf ;)

Also

¤I think it would be way better if left button was  left and right button was right .

¤Player(Diego) graphics should be better :)

Thanks, no idea what might be wrong with this Xperia X8, but try this allow-app-installs-unknown-sources.

About your thoughts, there will be normal controller (as you mentioned right/left buttons) as a alternative so everyone will have possibility to use their best in their opinion (current controller isn't that bad anyway) About graphic, as mentioned my artist is working on it.

In menu or game play window? That's theoretically impossible, at least there was code responsible for stopping music while pressing home screen in menu, and while doing it in game mode, game is switched to pause scene where there isn't any music, strange, but on android everything is possible, so many different devices, and OS fragmentation :/

Thanks!

I missclicked diego and before the app launch, I pushed the home button and I was hearing music in the background.

ExTrEmEDwarf - Okay, now I think I know what might causing it - thanks again.

GOld3x - Good to know, going well, today finally I managed to implement destructible environment objects, finally  ;D

why not move it here http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=171.0 since we already have a section for mobile games ?

[table]

[tr]

[td]-_-[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

There is chance that I will have new designer, he is so fucking skilled, so if he will agree it will be great, especially because he has experience in creating great sprite sheets (animated graphic in few tiles)

Here's his blog: http://2dgameartforprogrammers.blogspot.com.br/

btw matim, the x8 issue is because you are using AndEngine GLES2, that needs android 2.2+ and (some) x8 ar 2.1 by default, if i have time, i will download your game and try it on my x8 4.0

Btw, nice game

I'm using GLES1, not GLES2.

But lately I noticed that I swtiched to android 2.2 SDK library, its the issue, final version will support 1.6+ most likely, anyway game is rather unplayable on devices without multi touch.

• 2 weeks later...

why not create an application for android MXC? I will use with pleasure

It won't be profitable, there isn't wide audience. And I can hardly imagine what it might contains (such app)

why not create an application for android MXC? I will use with pleasure

use tapatalk. MaxCheaters is listed in there, and many of us are using it.

• 2 weeks later...

use tapatalk. MaxCheaters is listed in there, and many of us are using it.

People probably don't use it because it costs like 2$. For some reason people will not pay anything at all for an app.

However, dunno if I'm allowed to post a direct link here. But if you go to 4shared and type tapatalk pro.apk. You can download it there