Android - Game Diego [Opinions - Ideas]

Can't wait!

Nice to know that actually someone is interested.

Unfortunately it takes ages for my artist to create new things, he is busy often and so on, my work is done (coding) now just waiting for graphic assets : /

Nice to know that actually someone is interested.

Unfortunately it takes ages for my artist to create new things, he is busy often and so on, my work is done (coding) now just waiting for graphic assets : /

Blane offered for help before..

Maybe can help you.

Blane offered for help before..

Maybe can help you.

Thats right, we were talking before, but Blane kindly offered rather help in UI things, menu elements, logos and so on. Would be indeed useful, but still there are needs for sprite sheets, and different stuff. That's why its not so easy, as we know there are artists  specializing in various areas.

Why don't you release an alpha version for us?

Diego alpha 1.0.1 test version - DOWNLOAD

Password: matimmatimmatim

If anyone will decide to test it, I will be grateful for some brief reviews if possible, what do you think, how does it work (performance), if you noticed any problems/errors, and phone model if possible (I'm preparing 'tested on' devices list)

Some additional information: first level is my test level, I'm testing new features there (such as bridge, lava feature and so on) normal levels starts from second. Levels might be incomplete somewhere (missing objects) since its still alpha, some graphics are missed. There might be also visible white bars between tiles while moving camera for now. Game will be much more complex anyway.

Note: you can scale controller size, check options in main menu.

Thanks.

Cannton install it, Could not open the apk file.

Sony erricson Xperia x8.

Really no idea what might be wrong, I can install it on my both phones, also tested by around 10 friends, there is also possibility that you have to enable possibility to install from 'different source' (by default sometimes it allows to install only from the market)

I like it.

Yet again I think that the sounds combined are too high. The game sound should be lower 50% and the effects 20-25% lower. Also you should make the left-right touch pad to be working anywhere we touch on the left part of the screen like other android apps does :)

Works fine on android 4.0.3  / 4.1.A.0.562

Also you should make the left-right touch pad to be working anywhere we touch on the left part of the screen like other android apps does

Thanks for review, could you please describe this part ?

K4rMaArr0ws - also its worth to mention, that as far as I remember, Xperia x8 doesn't support multi touch, so game play might be annoying.

Thanks for review, could you please describe this part ?

K4rMaArr0ws - also its worth to mention, that as far as I remember, Xperia x8 doesn't support multi touch, so game play might be annoying.

The left touch pad is invisible and activates when you touch anywhere on the left part of the screen. You can download gameloft apps and check it yourself

Also when I'm using the home button the app is running in the background and I hear the music from the game

Sent from my Xperia Arc using Tapatalk 2