GamingGear Topic . (+many more)

CryStaliN

What's your favourite gaming company ?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite gaming company ?

• SteelSeries?
    • Razer?
    • Roccat?
    • A4tech?
    • Thermaltake?
    • Cyborg?
    • Logitech?
    • Corsair?
    • Trust?
    • E-Blue?
    • Delux?
    • Mionix?

Come on u cant even compare an alienware laptop with an acer laptop .....

You cant compare many things , but when i said DELL i didnt thought on Allienware.

Enought with the off topic stick to the main subject which is the gaming stuffs.

You cant compare many things , but when i said DELL i didnt thought on Allienware.

Enought with the off topic stick to the main subject which is the gaming stuffs.

I was beeing reffering in MiddleMan's post

Those days im gonna test the Steelseries Siberia headset. (I might even buy,ofc if it worths)

Any thoughts ?

Those days im gonna test the Steelseries Siberia headset. (I might even buy,ofc if it worths)

Any thoughts ?

I really wanna buy them so badly

I really wanna buy them so badly

I can't say that the headsets (ss,razer,etc) are cheap but for a real gamer that's a must have.

I would only buy the siberia ss i wouldnt use any other  even if u give me a free one.

I know i feel the same. (I would reject a razer megalodon in no time)

Any thoughts ?

Tell me the cost, I have Razer Megalodon but i bought them for 160 €. Really worth it tho, I wear it for 10 hours or so and can't feel anything :P . If you want to spend so much money of course, it really worths.

Tell me the cost, I have Razer Megalodon but i bought them for 160 €. Really worth it tho, I wear it for 10 hours or so and can't feel anything :P . If you want to spend so much money of course, it really worths.

Around 100 € but if you compare the megalodon with the siberia on price/quality i guess you already know the winner :)

Also as i expected the headset (siberia) behaved so well tho 5-6 hours past i still had no ear pains. (or sweat issues)

The bass could be improved a bit,but if you want a headset for music you shouldnt buy a gaming headset.

I've seen a lot of guys saying that the x7 mouse is better than Kinzu.

So what i thought ?

I will test the mouse's in order to see which is better. (Gotta wait till the x7 arrives in order to do the video :D)

Do you want to see the review+test? (Vote on the poll)

PS:I'm confused about the mouse-pad (I own the SteelSeries SK Edition 40x40 m.p so could it be an advantage for the steelseries kinzu?)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,i thought that sharing the pc pic will be better (having a idea of how it looks :D)

+ you could post your pc specs. (Already posted mine many times)

My Pc :

15wjod3.jpg

http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/speakers-audio/home-pc-speakers/devices/214 Got those babys y-day , i am gonna post a picture later since i am charging the battery..

edit :

PC053892.jpg

PC243901.jpg

Love x-mas :D

http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/speakers-audio/home-pc-speakers/devices/214 Got those babys y-day , i am gonna post a picture later since i am charging the battery..

edit :

PC053892.jpg

PC243901.jpg

Love x-mas :D

Video card 6950 :) , will you do OC ?

What else you got there ?

PS:Your mouse is the SS Kinzu? (+ I will test death adder this week cause kinzu dissapointed me a bit)

My mouse is XAI Laiser. Last year i had the Death Adder and i can say it was pretty good

Also the 6950 vga it can be overclocked from 800 to 880 mhz without nothing worry, Factory Overclock ^_^

The headset is skullcandy if your asking about this