A complete new PTC world! Earn up to 5$ daily!

Kiefer

Hello,

I am about to show you a complete new PTC ( paid to click ) world. Usually the PTC websites are all about clicking on ads and waiting. The PTC website I joined 2 weeks ago is not like the others. In it you can also play a game, which can bring you up to 5$ daily. The game is called ClixGrid. As you may have already figured out, how much you will earn is up to your luck. Apart this game, what makes this website different from the others?

1. It is running since February 2007

2. It has a lot of users, you can check that by surfing their forum ( there you can also see proofs, that they actually pay )

There are people making 200-300$ monthly ( others even much more ) from this website and they have shown it in the forum. Have a look at it and register, if you like it. Don't hesitate to send me a message, if you have any question or doubts about it. Thank you for your time.

- Kiefer.

Press me to go to their website

Are you sure that they pay you? i mean have you been paid from this site

or you just saw the messages on the forum that people say that they got paid?

because i used before some years bux.to and on forum allot of people said that they got paid but when i got 50$ and i wanted to cashout i never recieve the money

Are you sure that they pay you? i mean have you been paid from this site

or you just saw the messages on the forum that people say that they got paid?

because i used before some years bux.to and on forum allot of people said that they got paid but when i got 50$ and i wanted to cashout i never recieve the money

That's because you have used easy ptc website. They are untrusted.

The one that I've posted is 100% trusted. I have 2 real life friends who have been paid. The one 8$ and the other 13$.

At Christmas, I will pick randomly one of my referrals and he will be upgraded to premium for free. ( I will pay it ) The only requirement is to have clicked actively for at least 15 days.

Seriously, i would like to get a quick one day job somewhere in here and get like 20$ atleast, than click every day for some cents lol

In the end, its kinda lol, every day spending more than 2$ atleast, and fighting for some cents.

Seriously, i would like to get a quick one day job somewhere in here and get like 20$ atleast, than click every day for some cents lol

In the end, its kinda lol, every day spending more than 2$ atleast, and fighting for some cents.

I can not understand you. The PTC websites are not replacer of your work. They are supporting your monthly budget. That's why you have to spare no more than 2-3 minutes daily on it. About the cents, I do not really agree. You have the real chance to make 5$+ daily without even 1 referral and with standard membership. I will be giving free premium membership at Christmas ( which will boost your earnings even more ) , it's up to you, if you will take the opportunity or not. :)

well, by just seeing 'win 0.001$ i said' even if i would find 0.10cents(100 of that amount) i would give it away, why should i spare my time doing this?

That's because you have used easy ptc website. They are untrusted.

The one that I've posted is 100% trusted. I have 2 real life friends who have been paid. The one 8$ and the other 13$.

bux.to was the most trusted ptc site then and i didn't recieve any money

and this site you posted here sucks i got 0.03 euro that means in 1 month you can earn 0.90 and in 1 year 10.80 euro  come on this is nothing.

bux.to was the most trusted ptc site then and i didn't recieve any money

and this site you posted here sucks i got 0.03 euro that means in 1 month you can earn 0.90 and in 1 year 10.80 euro  come on this is nothing.

Did you play ClixGrid? There you can win 5$ daily.

At Christmas, I will pick randomly one of my referrals and he will be upgraded to premium for free. ( I will pay it ) The only requirement is to have clicked actively for at least 15 days.

Experience learned me not to trust PTC sites anymore

It's true that there are many scam ptc websites. But this one and neobux are trusted for sure. Neobux is a bit hardcore, but some people manage to succeed there. :)