lineage 2 goddess of destruction bot

xenosaga21

Lineage 2 is going Free 2 Play on the 30th, anyone have any bots working for this client on retail servers?

Preferably a working Walker... ps: Been away from l2 for about a year and half so im not sure what the current state of the game is... I assume its almost dead on retail for them to be giving the game away for free now.

• 3 weeks later...

They will have new kind of protection. Will take some time until a bot will pop up.

are you sure about this? they dont seem to have any protection at all seeing the amount of bots in the game, I could be wrong however, since i dont know about these things anymore

L2Net V392Beta works on retail

[Not tested myself.. heard from somebody else on other forum]

Version of l2net is shared here on maxcheaters, simple search l2net v392 and you'll find it w/o prob.

I only tested it on a private god server (l2wild) and could connect...

mind that its still beta so its not "uber"... he doesnt recognize most items, new skills or your hp/cp/mp.. so basicly its still a bit useless...

Best to wait when it goes out of beta and then use it ^^

hmm but this is weird, not even IG bots? i mean, whats weird is the fact that servers are filled with bots right now (or with ppl with buffer followers that practically dont talk at all and stay in an area) maybe those are paid bots or stuff like that