[Request] SmS donation Script

Mhoska

Question

hey everybody, i use search on the forum on google and i've been trying a couple of the scripts that are already share for free but I can't find one that works on H5 and i have no money yet bcuz my server is just starting can someone share one for free that works on highfive? :D

thnks :D

4 answers to this question

hey everybody, i use search on the forum on google and i've been trying a couple of the scripts that are already share for free but I can't find one that works on H5 and i have no money yet bcuz my server is just starting can someone share one for free that works on highfive? :D

thnks :D

I dont think client makes difference, the only think that should be different is SQL... so you probably have to change some sql or some small codes...

I found a couple of then and now like highfive got 2 different data bases 1 for accounts and 1 for characters most of then doesn't work ( and i have 2 gameservers so i can't put login and gameserver on the same db)

I think about buying that one but I'm Starting and I dont have enough money, that's why I'm asking for help :(