[L2J] L2Revolution 10/01/2012 Between 18.00 - 21.00 GMT+2 You Ready?

XxBonuxxX

The latest days before server opening.

Farming system: This is one of the custom features we have worked a lot,every player will have the possibility to get the latest items even if he/she will play alone.

Players can farm for their items in some ways, farm is divided in: No-Ks mobs, Solo mobs, Party mobs, Raid bosses, Solo instances, Party instances etc.

For now will be 3 farming zones: Beast farm, Hot Spring, Chromatic Island.

PvP Zones are divided in : Crystal Cavers and Ivory Tower Crater.

Dungeons are divided in: Solo Instance, Party Instance, Clan Wars (a new feature).

All this zones will be found at "Support Item Teleport" that every player will have in inventory when entering in game.

The farming system will have main currency: Adena and Silver Shilen, also there will be several materials needed to make the new armors,weapons, accessories etc. Materials will be divided in Ore and Bars, for example: Moondust Ore and Moondust Bar.

Every mob will drop many items, not only currencies, during your farm you will get different kind of potions, charms, enchanted items etc that will increase your farm satisfaction.

Merchants. The main shop is "Mammon Shop" that will be found in Giran and some other Kingdoms, also there will be other kind of merchants that will come outside the main town (Giran) bringing to you special unique materials and items that can't be found on farming zones, this merchants will spawn in certain days only and the price of the materials/items will change day after day, depending on the drop item chance in certain periods. Every thing will be dynamic.

Most of items will be sell able in shop, so this will help all players that are not lucky in trade.

This is a "glimpse" of the features we have created for all of you.

The server opening date will be announced this days, the patch will be available before the launch date,to avoid the high traffic that could be in the first days.

Also here are the poll results:

YES : 480 Votes

Maybe: 170 Votes

No: 76 Votes

Not all players that will join has voted, so this is not the true number of the players that will join at first days, it can be higher.

More info check the website: www.l2revolution.com

It is sad really , watching some ppl trying to "harm" this new server for their own , stupid imo, reasons.

There is no point in acting like that, its childish and retarded.

How can corruption occur since there wont be any Gms at all?

About the servers' life, if no problems occur then i am sure it will be a long one.

Now , on topic.

The server is something unique, something that we 've never seen before.

Everything has been fixed , and many more features have been added.

The whole concept seems to be unreal, it looks way to good to be true.

The only "catch" that the Ai Games team need to avoid is the balance issues.

We all know that the perfect balance is not an easy thing to achieve.

If this server manages to achieve a decent balance then it will be the best Private server so far.

Well i guess, that all these are nonsense..The server is about to go live, and we will all get to see for ourselves how good it will really be.

If it is though, everyone should join, so    WE    can have some fun ;)

still there has been no announce about starting date even though it is in this month. seeing how they work i guess it will be in 7-9 days from now. oly has been balanced, skills as well, farming is just fixed and charms must have been ready since the early days of the project as well as armors and weapons. so they are adding the finishing touches now.

• 2 weeks later...

Fail server ...

19 posts,no reasoning..next plz

anyway back to the subject. the official opening date has been set to 10/1/2012.

the server has just finished beta testing and all major settings/bugs/staff has been tuned/fixed. the staff of AI will go on some vacations (x-mas+10 months of constant work) and they will return to observe the opening of the server where they will notice any small issues that need fixing.

thanx everyone for their patients and i hope i will see all of you online!!!

They better go back to school. Feel In Love With Lineage2 Again. isnt that suppose to be Fall ? ;)

Besides its all speculations infront lets just wait and see.

i have heard this thing before great server better then the rest blablabla it's basicly empty words ......

They better go back to school. Feel In Love With Lineage2 Again. isnt that suppose to be Fall ? ;)

Besides its all speculations infront lets just wait and see.

i have heard this thing before great server better then the rest blablabla it's basicly empty words ......

"it's basicly" -> "it has been basically" :D

u dont know what this server is like...

Hope the "clan war" dungeon place thing is actually big enough for a clan war and not small to the point where every turn of the camera is gonna -beep- up the field of view.

Like some others, I'm not convinced that you put your effort into such things which will actually make it a largely different server from others.

But the least us trolls owe you is some attention for the effort you put. Good luck. I'll be there.