-== Make Your Own Help.htm ==-

Ok dudes, here is how to make your own help.htm

i dont even know what you are goin to make with it, but its a way for us to find new exploits if someone knows good html or whatever is needed...

1st of all we have to download maxtors help.htm (any version)(i use 1.5 in the guide), then extract it at c:\help\

if we try to open c:\help\help.htm with notepad, we see this: Lineage2Ver111 and then some boxes... VER111 means that this file has been encoded with the version 111 . so we have to somehow decrypt it so we can edit it...

here is how we decrypt it:

1st of all, download the attachment L2Decrypt.zip . This is the program we are goin to use to decrypt the file.

extract it at c:\help\

Now, open CMD.EXE( Start-->Launch ---> CMD.EXE --> OK )

OR

( C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe )

and type:

cd c:\help\ and press ENTER

now, type : L2decrypt.exe "THIS_IS_THE_HTM_YOU_WANT_TO_DECRYPT"

(without the quotes)

in the guide, we want to decrypt help.htm, so we type : l2decrypt.exe help.htm and we press ENTER.

now in the folder c:\help\ is a new file named help.clear.htm

if we open it with notepad we can a bunch of HTML code...well, now those who know HTML can help by thinking something creative to write in this bunch!

Now, if someone has made something and want to test it, we have to ENCRYPT that bunch of code you wrote...to do this, open CMD again and type : CD c:/help/ and press ENTER

then type : L2decrypt.exe help.clear.htm

now there will be a new file named help.crypt.htm which is encrypted and if we rename it to help.htm it will be launched via the help button of the lineage II client...

this plan doesnt sound so good, but i hope someone can think something creative and write his ideas in this file....

[align=center]Thats All Folks![/align]

i dont know why but i cant add 2 attachments so here are some links:

MAXTOR'S 1.5 HELP.HTM

L2Decrypt