How to hide your Ip from Hackers

Exofil

i found a link that u can download a program

that help you to hide your Ip adress from hackers

ok click to the follow link :

Here we are http://www.theprivacyguard.com/downloadnow.html

I hope that i helped u!

stop the bulshits... its no way to hide IP from hackers..

First of all the link is dead .

stop the bulshits... its no way to hide IP from hackers..

And what are you to know if hackers can find ur ip or not ? The link was from the original site that working on IP's .

A real hacker will find your IP Adress whatever you do :D

Same on you . Also don't bumb old topics ( i know we are on offtopic but that's not a reason to -beep- and old topic )

I didnt dumb any topic. There are 4 replies b4 me so why should we stop the conversation? For the reason is it an old topic and what? I want to discuss this issue. And stop this super moderator's attidude, it doesnt suit you. You are just a members. The only thing you can do is to press the button called "report to a moderator" and let them decide.Okey?And that's what i replied b4.

A real hacker will find your IP Adress whatever you do :D

I didnt dumb any topic. There are 4 replies b4 me so why should we stop the conversation? For the reason is it an old topic and what? I want to discuss this issue. And stop this super moderator's attidude, it doesnt suit you. And that's what i replied b4.

I didn't said it for you . I said for the first bumber , and i am not a super moderator . I am the author of this topic so i have better opinion for this topic . Also someone lock this topic .

Reasons : Link is dead .