[L2J] L2 BnB Opening!

tsolakas92

WHY THE HELL U STOLE THE NAME? :@      UNINSTALL L2 RIGHT NOW FUCKING KID!!!

L2 BNB WAS THE BEST c4 SERVER!! AND NOW ITS HELLBOUND!! 

SO F UCKING CHANGE UR IDIOTIC SERVERS NAME!

τωρα που ειναι βνβ βρητε μου ενα σονγ που κοροιδευαν τον αδμιν για τα donate με κατι ινδους πολυ γαματο...

Katarxas den uparxh periptosi na einai o bnb gia ton logo oth den tha eixe kai 6 online einai alysida bnbn internet cafe kai exoune mesa to ligotero 100 to kathe net opote den tha eixe mono 6 online kai 2on...o admin tou BnB einai megalos anthropos den tha ebaze tetio Nickname stous MaxCheaters...tcp kalhetra na breis ena alo name gia ton server sou kai na ton kaneis add topzone kai hopzone an thes na mazepsis kosmo. Kai enoite ena kalo project opos l2jsigmo l2jfrozen l2jbotik h l2acis.....

po eimai toso ilithios, ekana donate eki kai eklise o server .... pane ta 55 euro k tr dn vristo ton admin. Vristeme eleftera!

kala pou iparxoun tetoia 8imata san kai sena!

a moderator pls lock this topic. "bnb" name was taken from the best L2 BnB Greek server so this server is a crap and stolen!

BnB was the server with the greatest memories. 19/11/2004 - 16/6/2006. Never Forget <3 memories...

u should be ashamed copying this kind of name...

[gr] ade gamisou palioarxidi karkiniari, pou kleveis tetio name , ALHTH

Allready Reported To moderator...!!!!

[GR]Anaferthike hdh ston moderator...!!!![/GR]

Haha flame wars.

Anyway its kinda stupid to steal names ,not that i care which name you steal...YEAH i was playing on the REAL BnB , it was my first server.Megalord made me play this game.But afterall the server's now closed , not big deal already..

like it could last more.

Haha flame wars.

Anyway its kinda stupid to steal names ,not that i care which name you steal...YEAH i was playing on the REAL BnB , it was my first server.Megalord made me play this game.But afterall the server's now closed , not big deal already..

like it could last more.

Indeed. These kind of servers where got allready exist names, must be closed from first day...