dwarfs

u just need good equip , self buffs from SA's (like btb lv 5 from staff of evil spirits) etc .. then u just fight there aren't any strategy's couse u only have like 3-4 attak skills ? anyways u can try entering oli with fake death maybe there will be a bug the opponent wont target u etc.. if u fight a strong opponent that u know u can't win (u can do observe match when in chat says 30 seconds till ... ) do alt+ctrl+del and put lineage off ... better luck next time about dyes dont take any -CON and have a bow prepered if opponent can root/slow u so u won't just wait till he kills u

• 6 months later...

u need BOW and BLUNT,when he runs use the bow,when is near u stun him and use the bow again :).best way to win.and if ur maestro is better becouse u have summon and put him  to atack.

yeah, ofc, its possible, but u need good eq :) btw. dwarfs have got very annoying hammer crash ;p

and since gracia 2 they've got buffs. not very good, but its  some more p.atak/pdef/stun chance

Fortune seeker is one of the worst classes in oly.. if not the worst. The only way to win is to have  better euipment than the opponent and use the armors wisely (e.g against mages wear an nightmare light or a tallum robe). I would go for +4 STR -4 CON and a SA heal blunt plus a focus bow.

damn spoiler i cant event play egaints mobs with it and you say in oly i think to win with it you msut be so skilled wiith it and you need t ohave good +++ and skills enchanted thats my opinion :)

The key is to have more then 1 spoiler with noblesse. To be honest you cant win with almost anyone wtih similiar equipment grade and skill of playing. So try to get technical advantages (better equipment, enchanted skills ect.) and find another dwarf who will fingt on olly too. Make as much fights as you need to be ranked and leave fighting. Let your friend(s) fight for you on their chars and transfer points in class based maybe he will have luck and wont fight against duelists 8 times in row :). If he wont you will be still ranked :) Thats all.