dwarfs

well you can win with every class if u can play it , also u can win since i suppose like theres no other spoilers playing u just need 8/9 games and atleast 1 point , from dwarfs if u play in c4 , warsmiths pwn , well theres like almost nothing u can use , just a good blunt and no -con dyes

Well, I was hero with one spoiler in one x80 server :P

anyway i think that the secret is to try to enchant ur Hammer Crush.. Its one of the best skills of spoilers (if not the best)....

also have one bow in ur inventory... if ur opponent dagger/tank etc.. and try to run equip the bow and gogogogo!

GL From Me..!

well you can win with every class if u can play it , also u can win since i suppose like theres no other spoilers playing u just need 8/9 games and atleast 1 point , from dwarfs if u play in c4 , warsmiths pwn , well theres like almost nothing u can use , just a good blunt and no -con dyes

100% agree with your answer.

You can win every class even with buffer or bishop if you know to play him well.

Also both dwarf classes can easy become hero's since you don't need too many matches or too many points.

dn xero alla pisteuo oti o nanos einai kalos sto stun alla mporei kai na paixei kai me boe se enan server itan enas nanos me +18 shing bow xoris sub 25k zoi 8 hit me exei me ton mago mou kai dn eniothe

• 3 weeks later...