[Recruiting Experienced L2J Staff]

Tithen

-2 to the above guys. -.- We didn't even see the official going live and you already diss every low rate coming out? You have no idea how many things could happen by the time it gets released...but out from the top of my mind.

1.Frost (or w/e the antibot is called) will screw the f2p l2

2.The cash shop will be so imba you will rage quit .

3.You will rage quit before even reaching lvl 10 because you have no idea how huge is the difference between x1 and a x2+ xp rates ._.

Tithen - good luck with your server , as for the others, if you don't have something constructive to say, keep it to yourself...Just for the sake of what is left from my brain cells.

lvl 81 spectral dancer in teon ..say whateva u like with this crazy vitality boost its way too easy ..

2 No-bots= No overxped idiots

3 u can donate also ?u mean ur server doesnt have any form of donate?

4 officials different with donate is pc's (i bet u dont know what it is ,go google it)

5. We didnt swear anyone .. U know what they say about ppl calling them selfs pro's

lvl 81 spectral dancer in teon ..say whateva u like with this crazy vitality boost its way too easy ..

4 officials different with donate is pc's (i bet u dont know what it is ,go google it)

5. We didnt swear anyone .. U know what they say about ppl calling them selfs pro's

Iff you have a problem with the word pro then ill change it into diffirent oke ? or do you have a problem with that word also maybe it sounds racial to you or hmmm maybe we should call ourselfs idiots to make a free server for others??

1.It took you ages what you can do on a ps in weeks....don't get me wrong, i cant wait for official to go f2p as well...just don't think every ps is now fail if is low rate -.-

2.You think is all it does? You should see how annoyed members of l2.ru are over this Frost  "anti-cheat" program , keep banning for no particular reason.

3.Not my server, i don't even know this person and i dont know what kind of donation they will have...but when they will make a donation list with accessory and things like that...+1 from me. If not, well trust me, enough l2 members out there that will keep donating and joining this kind of ps...

4.Like i stated above, the official is not even f2p -.- You have no idea how they will make the marketplace, what kind of things they will have. Just wait....see how the off goes then go "blabale" around low rate ps that they fail.

5.Did i say you flamed or anything? Did i call myself pro? I cant understand your #5 at all.

Well, no point arguing over this. Enjoy your official because every f2p is so great and never fails (lol)