Multisell Maker V1.0 [English] [Not Only For Newbies!][Updated]

then gratz.the idea of using data bound items was perfect.really good job

Thanks. Well yeah, I mean it's really annoying to find the ID's all the time, using this program you could make a new GM shop in a very short time... Even in a few hours, Im really proud of what I made. I'm pretty sure that people who want to make a GM shop, they will use this tool. I'm glad you like it ;)

Guest Elfocrash
DjSt3rios" post="1957939" timestamp="1319201115"]

Thanks. Well yeah, I mean it's really annoying to find the ID's all the time, using this program you could make a new GM shop in a very short time... Even in a few hours, Im really proud of what I made. I'm pretty sure that people who want to make a GM shop, they will use this tool. I'm glad you like it ;)

I am not really surprised from what is does (ofc it will help a lot of people) but for the fact that you coded it alone first of all.and i am not  an "uber pro dev" that you can see here in mxc (everyone is one).I am a Software Engineer student.

I am not really surprised from what is does (ofc it will help a lot of people) but for the fact that you coded it alone first of all.and i am not  an "uber pro dev" that you can see here in mxc (everyone is one).I am a Software Engineer student.

Well, it wasn't that difficult at all, but yeh it will help a lot of people.

nice program man, you rock, it look interesting, another good work for my collection :)

Thanks a lot buddy :)

I guess L2Multisell Maker its on v12... from l2jserver :S

If you mean that this program is stolen, then you are wrong, if I misunderstood, I am sorry.

Cool dude.

This will save enough time..

Sure it will.

nice program bro

Thanks!

Nice share bro!!Keep it up!

Thanks a lot!

• 2 months later...

lol i made a xml file with the program and worked vise versa.

Item to take was where item to sell should be :P. It is wrong to buy 50kk with 1 db :D

btw nice work

you saved me hours of searcing and typing thnx!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...