[Help]Rollback

Sick

Question

Hi guys

I have freya server and i have rollback problem..i'm sure about it cause my friend logged in my server and i recalled him i gave him lvl and i restarted my server..then when my friend logged in he was lvl 1 in orc village pls help me!  :( :o

well I have noticed these kinds of bugs in many packs. The best thing to do, is to use SaveCharToDisk function, and make it save it when you disconnect etc. You need to be careful, but it could help...

u closed login and game server from outside the game

u have to do it inside

by using //server_shutdown?

Show me your startGameServer.bat.

@echo off

title Game Server Console

:start

echo Starting L2J Game Server.

echo.

REM -------------------------------------

REM Default parameters for a basic server.

java -Djava.util.logging.manager=com.l2jserver.util.L2LogManager -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -cp ./../libs/*;l2jserver.jar com.l2jserver.gameserver.GameServer

REM

REM If you have a big server and lots of memory, you could experiment for example with

REM java -server -Xmx1536m -Xms1024m -Xmn512m -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -Xnoclassgc -XX:+AggressiveOpts

REM -------------------------------------

if ERRORLEVEL 2 goto restart

if ERRORLEVEL 1 goto error

goto end

:restart

echo.

echo Admin Restart ...

echo.

goto start

:error

echo.

echo Server terminated abnormaly

echo.

:end

echo.

echo server terminated

echo.

pause

Verify content of Shutdown.java, about what is saved. You can check also derivated methods, such as saveCharToDisk(), store(), storeCharBase(), and so on.

Normally basic stuff such as character saving is made on storeCharBase(). Verify if the related SQL query (named "UPDATE_CHARACTER" normally) save all essential infos.

You can debug it too putting some log.warning(""), to track if save is correctly made.

Verify content of Shutdown.java, about what is saved. You can check also derivated methods, such as saveCharToDisk(), store(), storeCharBase(), and so on.

Normally basic stuff such as character saving is made on storeCharBase(). Verify if the related SQL query (named "UPDATE_CHARACTER" normally) save all essential infos.

You can debug it too putting some log.warning(""), to track if save is correctly made.

where can i put this?

Well don't hope to resolve such issue if you got 0 knowledge about java.

Use Eclipse search tool to find methods I gave names, and compare in a first time with actual L2J. If all is fine, try to put on those methods some log to debug it (just test1, test2 are enough to see if methods are correctly reached).

Btw update to latest Freya, and eventually post a ticket to L2J directly if you use already the latest.

Well don't hope to resolve such issue if you got 0 knowledge about java.

Use Eclipse search tool to find methods I gave names, and compare in a first time with actual L2J. If all is fine, try to put on those methods some log to debug it (just test1, test2 are enough to see if methods are correctly reached).

Btw update to latest Freya, and eventually post a ticket to L2J directly if you use already the latest.

lol man of course i know something about java -_- i already compiled my server and used lot java codes..but i never had rollback to all my servers so didn't saw this problem till now..so that's why i'm asking about fix for rollback