interlude L2Warcraft - the Ultimate interlude server opened!

l2warcraft

I think it seems so awesome with the idea of only 3 castles, dont know how many servers havn't died because sieges got to borring, with only 3 castles people will have to fight to get one :) and alliances will be needed...!

Then I maximum of clan members will be max 40-50 so we will get many clans and not 1 big :)

Fortress are good aswell, but as I see many servers died because fortress + sieges it became to much :) and there was no people to take them and people was spread all over the map so you never got any pvp.

Its very good to have 3 castles in focus ;) It will make the game alot more intens

Poll about bufftimes have been created on our forums!

http://l2warcraft.com/boards/index.php?topic=637.0

If you think of playing on this server come and tell us your opinions!

2 days left until server opens!

TeamSpeak 3 Server is up !

new clans can get their channel if they want.

all info to how to connect can be found here : http://l2warcraft.com/boards/index.php?topic=640.msg2595#msg2595

Enjoy!

Does the forum account activation mail not get send? Haven't received mine yet (both inbox or junkbox) with hotmail. Not that it's that necessary to have a forum account but just curious.

Does the forum account activation mail not get send? Haven't received mine yet (both inbox or junkbox) with hotmail. Not that it's that necessary to have a forum account but just curious.

i have just tested what you're saying with my hotmail account

and i got the activation mail in my junk box -> try other email if you have.