Hey the server is online again !

Website http://www.l2crazywaters.com

You are welcome :)

Exp rate : 300

Sp Rate: 300

Adena drop rate: 500

enchant safe: 3

enchant max: 16 for weapons , 15 for armors

Gm shop, npc buffer, global gatekeeper available .

We have tryed to put as less custom things as possible in order for you to experience the original gameplay of lineage again . !

Heroes every 2 weeks

Sieges every 1 week ( coming soon :P )

UPDATED

2 things: what client is IL or Kamael and are there epic armors or ice crusader??? thx and gl

edit: i saw the webpage and its Il but pls tell me about the armors are there epic armors??? thx

Ebolla first of all , we have epic armors but with different name ( L2CrazyWaters armor) and they give higher stats than epic.

And geokiller there must be something that you did wrong because the Server is 100% uptime !!!!

yes it is x50.000 ...I have forgot to change the banner :P I am one of the developers there, I know the rates :)

POST 2 : Guys I forgot to ask.. to you like the Loading screen ? Its custom as you can see :)

Errmm Lincan. . if it wasnt x50.000 would that be appealing? .. And think it this way... It is a PvP/Pk server so what's the point of wasting so much time exping? Give it a try though ! :)

Ebolla first of all , we have epic armors but with different name ( L2CrazyWaters armor) and they give higher stats than epic.

And geokiller there must be something that you did wrong because the Server is 100% uptime !!!!

thx bro for the info i will join too... and try to keep it Interlude cause Kamael sux ;)

Yes don't worry.. There wont be any kamael updates... Except from pvping enchanting is a point of the server and if you try to enchant up to +50 in kamael... Kamael sucks and it is buged as hell xD

POST 2 : The server became x50 after all.. Visit the site for more info