Lineage 2 Goddess Of Destruction Official EU/NA Servers Free to PLAY!

Well as far as I know l2ru doesn't have bots,ranger and all these shit that destroy the game.So I guess Innova will do the same thing at EU too.

Another exciting feature is the addition of the new security system «Frost». Frost’s primary functions include tracking player characters and the ability to distinguish those controlled by bots, as well providing a range of anti-cheat tools. This in-house security system is part of Innova’s pledge to create a fair playing field for all gamers, and to provide the best Lineage 2 experience possible.

source lineage2.eu

Botting for what...

There isnt you can do the classes as normal and at 85 u chose (or i think y choose to make an awaking) awaking adds additional skills i think the skills u earned until 85 will be still usefull

Airwaves u didnt get me .. I meant if there will be only one free server or more cuz it is only 1 we are -beep-ed up :/

There is 1 buffer class in GoD. Ignoring the whole stacking crap with SwS/BD + new buffs.

EDIT:Fixed the mess up :P

The new skills replace a majority of old skills.

A LARGE majority.

Unless you choose to not awaken, there is no reason to bot. Almost all buffs get overbuffed by new enchanter buffs. Except SS/DDs.

The new skills replace a majority of old skills.

A LARGE majority.

Unless you choose to not awaken, there is no reason to bot. Almost all buffs get overbuffed by new enchanter buffs. Except SS/DDs.

you mean sws and bd right?if im not correct dd= damage dealer..

I usualy play as bd its 2 mins buffs so I think i wont be prefered than bots

Parties are limited to 7 people now.

You don't need more than 1 enchanter and 1 healer. You don't need to bot and you don't need to have SWS or BD in grp despite the buffs stacking.

Cos +2 mages > SWS+BD in GoD, any day, any time.

its not a class its an awaking all buffers can become an enhancer and gain new buffs

Im just wandering bd's and sws fate :/

wrong! all buffers are merged into 1 class.... the enchanter! it has nothing to do with the  awakening! this means no more pp bd sws just enchanter!i mean they dont acctually merge but that they are replaced by enchanter meaning not dancing or singing but new buffs(though same effects probably)

they destroyed bladedancer... mfff really disapointed ..this aint be l2 its more like l2+aion races lose their featured classes ... even thought i still want to join ..I joined naia with my old account and if the new servers have the half of its population(naia is the most crappy of for me ) it would be awesome

EDIT:nagh i dont thing thats even the case ..it cant what will old off player classes become..they cant wipe .. i mean i dont thing they will

they destroyed bladedancer... mfff really disapointed ..this aint be l2 its more like l2+aion races lose their featured classes ... even thought i still want to join ..I joined naia with my old account and if the new servers have the half of its population(naia is the most crappy of for me ) it would be awesome

EDIT:nagh i dont thing thats even the case ..it cant what will old off player classes become..they cant wipe .. i mean i dont thing they will

no wipe.. old players are still on other servers of NC Soft West and not from Innova... and they get a hybrid payment method...so not completly f2p

and i kinda like having 1 buffer  it makes grinding/farming easier and pvp more balanced cuz all will be having the same buffs.... however deleting whole classes for that purpose is sad