About cancer.

RєVєnGeR^

Is it possible that somebody who smokes arround 30 ciggarets per day for 1 year to develop cancer on the lungs?Stop smoking may reduce it rapidly so you can avoid it?

I am afraid because lately i feel some pain in the left lung mostly , for arround 5 seconds then it may hurt me one more time in the day or no...

the more you smoke

the bigger the chance is you get it

but hey..... i know people who got lung cancer who diddn't smoke, and i know people who diddn't got lung cancer who do smoke alot... so

you just increase your odds to get it

It's normal. It happens to me many times even I am not smoking. There is a pain somewhere at my right or left and when I am going to take a breath the pain gets bigger. My mom(doctor) said is nothing to worry about.

Stop smoking anyway ;)

Επίσης μπορεί να είναι θλάση/πιάσιμο δεν ξέρω πως σκατά λέγεται, σε κανένα κοντινό μυ και να νομίζεις ότι είναι το πνευμόνι σου. Ένα παιδί που είχα στο φροντιστήριο πέρυσι γελούσε και φτερνίστηκε ταυτόχρονα, και δεν ξέρω πως ακριβώς αλλά <<πιάστηκε>>. Νόμιζε πως πονούσε στους πνεύμονες αλλά ο πόνος ήταν από το στήθος.

Κάτι άκυρο, γυμνάζεσαι?

Επίσης μπορεί να είναι θλάση/πιάσιμο δεν ξέρω πως σκατά λέγεται, σε κανένα κοντινό μυ και να νομίζεις ότι είναι το πνευμόνι σου. Ένα παιδί που είχα στο φροντιστήριο πέρυσι γελούσε και φτερνίστηκε ταυτόχρονα, και δεν ξέρω πως ακριβώς αλλά <<πιάστηκε>>. Νόμιζε πως πονούσε στους πνεύμονες αλλά ο πόνος ήταν από το στήθος.

Κάτι άκυρο, γυμνάζεσαι?

kai egw auto eixa pa8ei pou enio8a ponous stin kardia :P telika itan enas mus xD

kai egw auto eixa pa8ei pou enio8a ponous stin kardia :P telika itan enas mus xD

εγώ το πάθαινα όταν πρωτοξεκινούσα γυμναστήριο και έκανα μπάρα αλλά όχι ακριβώς έτσι

RIP

εγώ το πάθαινα όταν πρωτοξεκινούσα γυμναστήριο και έκανα μπάρα αλλά όχι ακριβώς έτσι

εσυ πρεπει να εισαι τουμπανο.

go check yourself!i had a relative with similar problem and cured it.the fastest you check the fastest you cure it

the faster you check, how bigger the chance is you survive you mean.

i had the same with my mom. we were very very early with it

and 3years later...