[Help] Adding sql dual_zariche to navicat

Valve

Question

So I found these zariche duals

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=64395.0

did all things with client / server

and at the end I wanted to add sql to navicat, but when I execute it... gives me error :

t1337.png

Any suggestions ?

Edit: forgot to mention... it's c6

Edit2: just realised that I downloaded CT2 files... ( second link ) but I clicked on 1st link and interlude files no longer available

Topic can be locked

2 answers to this question

Go to weapons sqls. Find a normal dual weapon e.g. Damascus Blades copy it change the ID and the name to what you have set the Zariche ID to be. Open a notepad paste it there. Then go to the last line of the weapons sqls tab press the down key of your keyboard copy it from the notepad and paste it to the new line. I hope you do it correctly. Hf

incorrect section please take a view before posting, sql is server side so the correct --->>>>> [Request] Dev Help [L2J] En

//ontopic

well about it is easy way what he say Dev@, you can do it and fix every problems, sometimes you get this errors because not at all use same DB, so well how you see you get column doesn't match bla bla bla, ok good luck with it.