[L2J] L2 GvsE ( Good Versus Evil )

[DEV]DjSt3rios

DjSt3rios" post="1943662" timestamp="1317666722"]

Yeah, that's true. After we fix some tiny bugs, we will balance the classes as much as possible.

By the way, thanks for the support.

Cant balance them since mages want to win,daggers want to win,archers want to win etc.

Just dont ruin them in favor of some other.

Mages are fucked up for some reason.Dealing 400-600 on a dagger and with facestabs working perfectly,theres just no point a t all to play there. Check the prices of the items too.

Mages are -beep-ed up for some reason.Dealing 400-600 on a dagger and with facestabs working perfectly,theres just no point a t all to play there. Check the prices of the items too.

We installed new balance system today, still working on them. Well, still server is new, but in a week it will be much better.

BTW Today we reached 200 players online.

very good server +1 from me,i love pvp in B grade:)

Thank you mate. We are making a big effort to fix all the bugs. We already have fixed a lot of bugs, and we keep working on this.

Im pretty sure that in 2 weeks server will be perfect, since more people will come, in 1-2 days we will be on TopZone, on HopZone we are in a good position, I mean, our server is opened 4 days and we are in 32 position... and Other servers started collecting votes before we got added, so, the next month, we can be first, since we gonna add adena reward to vote reward, so all people will go vote to get adena. With this way, with some luck, We can even reach 400+ Players, which is pretty good. Have fun people!

DjSt3rios" post="1944664" timestamp="1317768021"]

Thank you mate. We are making a big effort to fix all the bugs. We already have fixed a lot of bugs, and we keep working on this.

Im pretty sure that in 2 weeks server will be perfect, since more people will come, in 1-2 days we will be on TopZone, on HopZone we are in a good position, I mean, our server is opened 4 days and we are in 32 position... and Other servers started collecting votes before we got added, so, the next month, we can be first, since we gonna add adena reward to vote reward, so all people will go vote to get adena. With this way, with some luck, We can even reach 400+ Players, which is pretty good. Have fun people!

[gr] ti exeis na peis twra pou sou hackarane ton server?? pou milaw misi wra na kanoume solve to problima afto kai den apantas! apla sou aksize afto pou sou lew efaga ena ban xoris na kserw ton logo ekei pou milousa shout kai esu kathese kai milas me caps... apla auto gn [gr/]